Application Nezastus: Prot Paladin

nezastus

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Very persistent with this app I see.

I am going to be very blunt here and please note I do not have the final say on anything so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Going through the logs you linked your dot uptimes on every fight is very low, even with your ilvl your dps is extremely low (gemming and enchants seem alright so idk whats going on here, fulg will look at them in-depth however)

As for the deaths in these logs; a couple on ji'kun weren't your fault but a few were, there were times when quills were going out and yet you were soaking a puddle at the same time? player error there, should be quills first then puddles, the extra damage you take isn't worth clearing up a floor spot an extra few seconds earlier.

On Durumu you seem to have gotten hit by force of will? a death occurred from the waters in his room so unless you jumped off due to a wipe this is the only way to get hit by this.

For Lei Shen you got hit by a crashing thunder and then static shock, if you were trying to solo soak there, there was no CD popped at all and the crashing thunder shouldn't even be near you (unless this was during a transmission at which point I don't see bouncing bolt damage taken so standing in that was your own fault.

As far as those concerns I'm sure someone else will go through more in-depth to give more solid feedback, these are the quick glancing things I have noticed. Also being extremely far behind in progression and not really having the past experience to back any of this up, it's gonna be a tough app process. But regardless GL with the rest of your app!

Synnical,

I would say that you are not far off on your assessment.  Other then I can offer simple excuses for my deaths, they were my fault.  As for my dps, that is something that I am working on and practicing to increase my uptime.  After playing a paladin tank for the last 4 years, changing to a multi dotting ranged class is greatly different.  I'm also unfortunately playing catch up on the legendary  chain as well. 

I do understand that I am way behind in terms of progression, the break I took has a lot to do with that but it was well worth it.  So with that said, if I'm too far behind for this tier, I have no problem waiting and building my experience and skill on my boomkin or paladin tank, and I apply at that time.

I will thought take any help, hints or tricks from Flug.  That is the best way to learn in my book.  Thanks for you insight.

• 2 weeks later...