Application Nezastus: Prot Paladin

nezastus

I really like this application.

The reason Hip is so busy is because he is our designated tank-sniffer. He has very deep experience tanking with all classes (except monk I believe), as well as a long track record with our guild.

I'd like to set up a mumble interview between the three of us so that we can talk about moving this forward.

In the meantime, I want to ask a non-game question. From sales manager to 8th grade teacher? That sounds like a significant life change. Can you tell us the story behind it? :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would monday work for the mumble interview? Would between 12-3pm est work?

The teaching thing is a long story, but the shortened version is that I have always wanted to teach. I was actually downsized n my previous company, wnet back to school during that time off, finished a master's degree in education and just had a misserable time trying to find a job teaching in the Chicagoland area. My current job keeps me on the road 4 days a week traveling all over te counry, which has been fun, but with a family it just doesn't work for me. The reality to all of this is that with what I do I don't feel as if I make a difference. Teaching is a way to make a difference in the community, and to the children that you work with. It will have its ups and downs but in the end it is what I want to do, personally, career wise, ad well as family wise.

Hello Crew,

Today would be a bit challenging for me to do interview wise, i am/will be playing a lot of catch-up today. I could do an interview before/after our raid tomorrow though or any time over the weekend.

Also,

Hopefully Nez is still out there and didn't get contacted by some long lost wow-bros and decided to go raid with them or something.

<3

Hip

Hip,

Nope I'm still around and understand how it is when you get back from traveling. I did about 150,000 frequent flyer miles in about 7 months last year...

Do you have any time during the day Friday, say after noon? I have some free time as of today, Getting some time over the weekend may be a bit of a last minute deal for me though. I'm usually running with the kiddies. We can figure out a time though..

Hip- 2 to 2:30 pm would be awesome, I have to get my little one from the bus at 3.

Negido- I use to live in Downers Grove, but I'm in South Carolia now. I couldn't find a job teaching in Illinois, one job opening and the principle would get 500-1500 applications is just crazy. But the science talk will be fun again. Of you have the best movie ever as your avatar, that is my favorite far and away from anything else.