nezastus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can help with recruiting.

You've proven that point for sure. :p

Remind me again what toons are on the table with you? Personally I would like to have a ret on the roster, but I don't think I can do that right this minute due to being very melee heavy overall.

For me, Mumble time during the raid week is unfortunately very difficult, and I typically prefer to begin my Friday nights with zero responsibility or commitment to other people. :p

That said I could do Friday early evening but would prefer Saturday afternoon. Sunday afternoon and Monday evening are also fine.

Bear is not going to happen, nor kitty. My roster is way too heavy on AGI leather to take more right now. Ret paladin has a lot of potential but isn't something I'd do in the very short term. I also have another Ret applicant hoping a spot will open with us. So that leaves ele sham, which is also possible but not an easy sell. I have an ele sham on trial and a returning member who would like if we could work his ele sham into our plans. Have you raided as ele or any ranged dps in the past? What i level is ele atm?

The offer to have someone assist with recruitment is very appealing and I'd sell most of my members' souls to the devil it if meant never having to recruit again. But I'm not seeing an immediate pathway for any of the toons you've mentioned, unfortunately. I think we are still in a 'stay in touch' mode. :(