Cassabry - Protection Paladin

Cassabry

Hi Cass,

It was really nice to chat with you over the weekend. At this point no one has any concerns about your gameplay - from what we can see, you demonstrate really excellent knowledge of your class.

You also have a very warm personality, and in a way that is one of my concerns. While not necessarily officers, tanks do naturally assume a leadership role in the team. They handle a lot of pressure, have the most visibility in terms of mistakes, and they set the pace for the entire team's learning curve. For this position, I'm looking for someone confident, assertive, forward-leaning and holding a big sign that says "I take charge". Are you that person? Would you feel comfortable in that person's shoes?

You'd need to be happy here as well, so please consider my question and answer honestly.

Look forward to hearing from you. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ashin,

It was great chatting with you guys. I can see you're a really good group of people.

I can be very honest here and say of all the adjectives above, I'm definitely confident. But I'm not that take charge, forward leaning, assertive personality. I don't have a raid leader personality.

I'll own a mistake between pulls, I'm vocal during a fight when needed, I'll share relevant information between pulls if I think it's appropriate, but otherwise I can't describe myself as the person you're looking for.

I completely respect wanting someone that's more assertive and more of a leader personality though. I think I'll respectfully withdraw my application, but I won't do this before I say what a truly unique guild you've created in this game. Thank you for all the time you've taken chatting and I wish you amazing success in MoP :)

whats up Cass,

Thanks for the honesty in your reply, much appreciated.

Also, I'd like to say I've been impressed with you throughout this process. You show a great working knowledge of the class and the mechanics the prot pally has available. You also have demonstrated a great awareness of maintaining survivablity with the most diligent use of CDs I've seen in a WoL.

I wish you good luck in your search and hope you find a raiding home that will get you all the rewards you're looking for.