IMPORTANT: If you have trouble registering

Ashin

Hello,

We are currently experiencing issues with new user registration. It appears that either dreamhost.com or sohguild.com has been blacklisted with some service providers - specifically AOL and Microsoft. If you attempt to register with an e-mail address @ hotmail, live, aol, or aim, you may never receive your validation e-mail.

We are working with our host to resolve this issue.

In the meantime, there are two workarounds:

#1 - If you have an e-mail address at another domain (gmail works), use that. You may need to check the Spam / Junkmail folder.

#2 - Please send an e-mail to admin@sohguild.com, and send it from the e-mail you used to create your account. I will manually validate you only if I can confirm you are not a spammer.

Sorry for the inconvenience - hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Sorry to hear of the problems that you are encountering. Our abuse team is diligently working towards getting the block removed. I cannot provide

any ETA at this time. Please understand that we are at the other providers mercy. We will provide updates as information is made available.

• 1 month later...