Murfle - Shadow/Disc Priest

Murf

Character: Murfle

Spec: I currently play as shadow with a disc off spec

Armory: http://us.battle.net...l/Murfle/simple

Wow History: I started playing wow in the summer of '08 and for some strange reason I was compelled to play a female dwarf hunter. Being that this was the first MMO I had ever played I took my time leveling and was level 65 when WotLK launched. I ended up rolling a DK and taking it to 80 where I raided Naxx as blood dps. A couple of months after Wrath's release a friend and I decided we were sick of our classes and a reroll was in order. He chose warrior and I chose, you guessed it, priest!

Raiding History: I raided strictly as a healing priest through all of wrath. First as disc and then as disc/holy when dual spec was introduced. I was healing officer in <rolls face> uldum.

Naxx: Cleared

Ulduar 25: up to yogg Ulduar 10: Cleared

ToC 25: 4/5 heroic ToC 10: 5/5 heroic

ICC 25: 11/12 heroic ICC10: 11/12 heroic

For Cata I main switched to a holy pally and my guild decided they would like to raid 10 mans. I was pretty casual for most of the xpac and took a break to play SW:TOR right after DS was released.

BWD: 1/6 heroic BoT: 1/4 heroic

Firelands: 6/7 heroic

DS: 1/8 heroic

here's a link to that pally: http://us.battle.net...hol/Murf/simple

And now for MoP!

MSV: 1/6 heroic HoF: 6/6 ToES: 4/4

This is a parse from a MSV pug I did tonight:http://www.worldoflo...s74fd0zu0g70az/

Screen shot of my ui:http://i.imgur.com/5Or7V.jpg

A bit about me: My name is Olivia, I'm 25 years old and live in New Hampshire. I work part-time as an esthetician and will be starting school part-time this spring semester. I'm looking for a new guild because my current guild wants to focus on pvp. Don't get me wrong I love kicking some alliance booty but I also really like raiding. After browsing the forums I love the vibe you guys give off! You seem to really have fun with each other. I've been playing wow with the same people for four years and would love to find a guild I could spend another four years in.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Murf! What kind of ui-addons do you use to help you perform your best? As a fellow shadow-priest I know that there are certain things I can't live without! Also, if you could talk a little bit more about why you think we are a good fit and what it is that you like about what we have offer, that would be great! Look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi Murf,

Thanks for the application. I see that you don't have a lot of HM experience this tier, and that you finished Cata pretty casually as you said. Why have you decided that you're now ready for a more serious HM progression? What's the best way to convince us that you're ready?

Cheers.

My favorite addon as a shadow priest would have to be Gnosis. It is by far the best and most accurate cast bar I have ever used. I also use it to track my dots. Another great spriest addon is HaloPro. It allows me to get the most out of that spell.

The fact that you guys raid 9 hours a week and can down bosses is awesome. It shows that you have motivation which is something that I also have. You also seem to have a great community within the guild. I play wow a lot and think of my guild as my wow family. The majority of people I run into in wow are jerks. I've applied to guilds in the past and been grilled not so nicely. You all just seem like overall great people.

Thanks for the application. I see that you don't have a lot of HM experience this tier, and that you finished Cata pretty casually as you said. Why have you decided that you're now ready for a more serious HM progression? What's the best way to convince us that you're ready?.

My work schedule during Cata didn't allow me to raid as much as I wanted. I owned my own salon which took up a lot of my time. I told myself at the end of Cata that I was going to push harder content in MoP. Now that I have the time, it's been like pulling teeth trying to get my current guildies to raid. Even though my gear may be a little behind I'm still a smart player. I have great situational awareness and know how to play my class.