Chibihikari - Disc Priest - SoH Guild Application

Miyukitty

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharing your Blood Type is kind of Japanese-y thing XD

http://asianlifestyledesign.com/2010/04/japanese-blood-type-character-analysis/

"Type A persons are hard working, detail oriented and very organized." Um sure...let's go with that >_>

Also, I did a late LAAATE night LFR (who needs sleep! You can sleep when you're dead!) as Holy after a quick reforge and swapping out a gem. Not my best work, but just wanted to show you a few numbers :)

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-pwsdwnegd1xgtqc2/sum/healingDone/

Miyu,

Thanks for the strong follow-up. We're actively discussing whether or not we feel comfortable adding a holy priest (and, if so, whether we want that holy priest to be you of course).

Just for the sake of exploring all options, how would you feel about swapping from your priest to your resto shaman in 5.2? In other words, we take you as a holy priest, decide if we all like each other, and you level and gear the resto shaman in the background. We take it farm content where possible and try to get it in good shape for the next tier.

Miyu,

Thanks for the strong follow-up. We're actively discussing whether or not we feel comfortable adding a holy priest (and, if so, whether we want that holy priest to be you of course).

Just for the sake of exploring all options, how would you feel about swapping from your priest to your resto shaman in 5.2? In other words, we take you as a holy priest, decide if we all like each other, and you level and gear the resto shaman in the background. We take it farm content where possible and try to get it in good shape for the next tier.

I would be more than happy to switch to my shaman for 5.2, and for sake of covering ALL options, I also have a paladin, Aleyria, who is heroic dungeon geared as a tank and has a smattering of random healing blues. I have only tanked LFR MSV (and I FINALLY got the dance down last night >.< ) and haven't touched the either of the other two raids since she is stuck at 468 ilevel.

Also, if it would be better for the raid to not try and shoe horn in a holy priest, I have no problem just leveling my shaman, gearing her via alt/pug raids and farm content and just placing my priest up on the shelf to be dusted off now and then :)

I like this Miyukitty. :dance:

My blood type is O+

Are you A+ or - ?

If you are -, I can't donate blood to you should you ever been in need. of blood.

Yay~! You like me~! You really like me~! *beauty queen wave* :D

And I am A+ so if I am ever in need of some extra blood after you know...puncturing an artery or something, I will be sure to hunt you down ^_^

I'm O+, too, but I also don't weigh enough to donate. :( The nurse was very condescending to me the last time I tried!

Don't weigh enough to donate blood...I wish I had that issue >_> *stares at the cheesecake in my fridge* ~_~

Edited by Miyukitty