Chibihikari - Disc Priest - SoH Guild Application

Miyukitty

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

Could you explain what happened with your current guild? It seems like all your T14 heroic experience basically came from one run, so were you new and on trial? I'm especially curious about getting an HM Will kill without getting HM Elegon.

I was new and on trial, but the raids were ending at 2:00am (or later) my time and it was throwing off my schedule quite a bit since I would end up going to bed close to 5:00am. Also, when I applied, they had said that the Sunday raids were optional, but the entire time I was there (6 weeks minus one week for Christmas break), we had Sunday raids >.< My roomie, hubby and I like to save Sundays for our jaunts into the city since parking is free and what not, so it put quite the dent into our IRL fun times :3 I should have spent more time looking for a guild, but unfortunately I just jumped into the first one that semi-fit my schedule.

For MSV, I know that they extended the lock out a few times, and they killed Elegon (it was their second kill) while I was visiting the in-laws, and then we went in and worked on Will progression (their first kill) when I came back.

I hope this clears anything up ^_^