Chibihikari - Disc Priest - SoH Guild Application

Miyukitty

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you raided as Holy before?

I have only raided as Holy for Tsulong this tier, but I would be more than happy to respec and hop in an LFR to get some logs running even though LFR is basically, "SPAM ALL THE HEALS!!!" I would just need to reforge and regem to hit the haste cap.

Hi Miyukitty/Lani. Welcome to the forums! What's your favorite kind of music? Do you like to play other games online with buddies? Would you be keen to the idea of venturing off into other random games for funs and/or drunk times with guild-mates? Does your hubby still play WoW and raid? What's your favorite movie? How do you feel about animated films? Do you play any instruments? Any foreign languages? Would you consider yourself pessimistic or optimistic? How do you feel about fish?

Thanks,

Negido

Hello~! Thank you for the very kind welcome ^_^

1. What's your favorite kind of music? It would be easier to list what I don't like instead, which is basically rap and country. The day you catch me in a country and western bar is the day pigs fly out of a frozen hell and do combing runs over Central Park. My iTunes is a mixed batch of J-Pop, musical theater tunes, classical numbers, 80s pop, current music, and random "weird" songs we use for our plays.

2. Do you like to play other games online with buddies? Online gaming wise, I am basically with WoW with the random jauunts into TERA and LoL. When our friends come over for our many dinner and game nights, we all play party games on the Wii and other consoles we have at home. My husband is also addicted to board games so we play a lot of those as well. Everytime he goes to PAX East, he comes back with enough games to start a small toy shop. Food Fight, get it if you haven't tried it~!

3. Would you be keen to the idea of venturing off into other random games for funs and/or drunk times with guild-mates? Drunk times! TO THE EAST VILLAGE WE GO~! Or if foodie fun is more your style, OFF TO FLUSHING for buffets and bbq! I have been friends for years with people I have met through WoW over the years, and it is always great to meet more people.

4. Does your hubby still play WoW and raid? The hubby doesn't raid anymore since he is in his third year of college. He is getting his degree in 3D computer animation and compositing after a 10 year stint in the Navy. When he does play WoW, we either level together or run LFR, dungeons, etc. He also enjoys farming so you will normally catch him in his fishing outfit gathering up some aquatic matter.

5. What's your favorite movie? How do you feel about animated films? Even though it is hard to pick, my favorite would have to be Disney's A Little Mermaid. The music and the art are just perfect in my book ^_^ I also watch a LOT of movies and basically anything that isn't gory or scarey is up for grabs. My most watched films are mostly animated and I am a Ghibli-holic. LUUURV GHIBLI~! Also just downloaded the new live action Rurouni Kenshin movie...*two thumbs WAY UP*

6. Do you play any instruments? I can read music and can plunk a bit on the piano >.<

7. Any foreign languages? I am fluent in spoken Japanese and can read mangas and children's books (Harry Potter level) as well. My kanji retention just utterly blows unfortunately. I can also read Korean and can stutter along at restaurants.

8. Would you consider yourself pessimistic or optimistic? More of an optimist and should things ever go south, I have a great group of friends and family there to bring me back up!

9. How do you feel about fish? If it is raw and sliced with a side of wasabi and shoyu...BRING IT!

Hi!

Hello~!

Another one for team New York! team corgi! team anime! team Met! I like you already. ^^

Why thank you! Ein says "Hi~!" too :)

Ty for the interesting introduction, I like how you "...tossed Ripties and Chain Healed through Tier 7..." .

I was curious so I went perusing through your logs and, to be frank, I am disappointed you're not utilizing Spirit Shell more often. Especially when you said "...and Spirit Shell for the predicable damage that occurs in almost all of the current boss fights." A fight like Windlord Heroic is practically made for that spell yet I see you barely use it, even on all the wipes I glanced at. Two other good fights I like to use it on, but like you said practically all bosses are good, are Empress and Bladelord. I didn't see you in the Bladelord kill but Empress was another one where your SS was lacking.

-snip-

I hope all of that helps

Thank you for the disc tips ^_^ One of the issues I was having with my SS usage on Windlord fight was the fact that we were running two disc priests and our raid leader was confusing the holy hell out of us regarding when he wanted who on what. He wanted to save one of the SS for the tank and unfortunately I just got confuddled since I wasn't sure he wanted me to use it or not. I was definitely less than pleased with my performance on that fight :-/

Edited by Miyukitty

Hello Miyukitty welcome to the forums,

Personally I'm a huge Lion King fan, also if you ever want to go to Broadway show I'd recommend Lion King. Went to see it in Vegas a few years ago and I was pretty blown away from it.

Definitely one of my favorite shows! Julie Taymor did an amazing job of combining a variety of theatrical techniques to create something that is literally unforgettable. If only the tickets would stop selling out so they go on sale at TKTS >.<

Onion%20404.gif

I meant as pets!

Oooops~! ^_^ We have a little tetra thingee that was supposed to set up the fish tank for another fish, but the tetra has been running strong for a year now. One day we will have a nice large salt water tank...one day...

This thread is awesome. I don't know anything about healing as a priest anymore unfortunately, last time I healed disc was lol'd at, so that pretty much shows how long it has been. But as a priest from the other side of things, welcome to the forums. Appreciate the well thought and laid out app, looked and sounded very nice. Good to know the blood type too, you never know what can happen in raids...