Bloodyhoof - Resto Shaman

Arktos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently I've had an issue where my friends list gets full, but WoW's UI doesn't give any sort of error message. Not sure if yours might be full?

Could you leave your btag (or pm me if you're uncomfy)?

Also just want to make sure we've gotten the haste break points sorted out - it looks like you might have been working with some incorrect numbers there. ;)

Recently I've had an issue where my friends list gets full, but WoW's UI doesn't give any sort of error message. Not sure if yours might be full?

Could you leave your btag (or pm me if you're uncomfy)?

Also just want to make sure we've gotten the haste break points sorted out - it looks like you might have been working with some incorrect numbers there. ;)

Oh the haste points werent incorrect I saying w/o any form of haste boost from AS or raid cause thats what I thought he was asking. Uh my btag is Arktos#1999

Oh the haste points werent incorrect I saying w/o any form of haste boost from AS or raid cause thats what I thought he was asking.

Misunderstanding, then. I wouldn't ask about no raid buffs because that's never going to be relevant in a 25 man group - 10 man, maybe.