Burning crusade Vids

Thr3at

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree.

They're focusing on balancing the classes they already have, and adding content, instead of trying to bait players with flashy new classes. 10 new levels and tons of new spells and talents are going to be a lot to balance over the next year or so.

When they do get around to adding new classes, they would just as likely add them for free in a patch rather than build a half-assed expansion as an excuse to introduce them (remember Scars of Velious?).

I disagree.

They're focusing on balancing the classes they already have, and adding content, instead of trying to bait players with flashy new classes. 10 new levels and tons of new spells and talents are going to be a lot to balance over the next year or so.

When they do get around to adding new classes, they would just as likely add them for free in a patch rather than build a half-assed expansion as an excuse to introduce them (remember Scars of Velious?).

Glyff 1 Zyco 0

What is a Beastmaster??

I liked and played a Beastlord but didnt like Luclin much at all - bad graphics change, gimpy new race, odd way of flagging for everything. But if we are looking for EQ1 for examples, then think back at what Kunark did and brought to the table - that was an expansion... BC looks more like Scars of Velious.

I am sick of this balancing of classes being used as a selling point for a new product. The only possible saving grace for this expansion is the pvp changes and if that fails or falls short then I think we will have big problems. Flashy new classes are needed and they felt instead of adding new classes they added pallys and shaman to both sides - totally taking away from the uniqueness of the sides making no real difference to which side you play.