Burning crusade Vids

Thr3at

Not really much in the way of flagging with Luclin, Planes of Power brought on that massacre.

No matter what BC brings about I highly doubt I'll come back to WoW at this point. I'm more than happy to play my litttle console games (much to Zyco's distaste) and don't miss the game much, if at all. I miss the people, but I still have ICQ turned on from time to time so I can just send messages and save my $15 a month.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a Beastmaster??

I liked and played a Beastlord but didnt like Luclin much at all - bad graphics change, gimpy new race, odd way of flagging for everything. But if we are looking for EQ1 for examples, then think back at what Kunark did and brought to the table - that was an expansion... BC looks more like Scars of Velious.

I am sick of this balancing of classes being used as a selling point for a new product. The only possible saving grace for this expansion is the pvp changes and if that fails or falls short then I think we will have big problems. Flashy new classes are needed and they felt instead of adding new classes they added pallys and shaman to both sides - totally taking away from the uniqueness of the sides making no real difference to which side you play.

You and Xvim are the most pesimistic people i know. You probably dont know much about what they're bringing to the game and just see that " OMG NO NEW CLASSES FAIL FAIL FAIL" the unique part of wow is that you can play every single class all the way to 60 and they all play different enough to warrant leveling them. No other game i have played secceds at that. I agree with glyff they would much rather add a new class in some sort of patch than base an expnasion around it.

Right now they have 9 classes, 8 per side.. and yes you can spec differently to kinda be different but a warrior will always be a warrior and so on. I would like to see some more thought put into class development.. Horde needs some sort of buffing, defensive character (so they gave us pallys) and Ally needs more DPS spike damage (so they gave them Shaman) now as we all know this clearly gives Horde an advantage.. along with giving Horde cutey elves to make the general WoW Ally only crowd play the "evil" side.

Anyway.. added classes will bring about replayability, 10 days max and you will have 70s on every server grinding away for the new super gear and you are stuck at where everyone is at now. Id rather have a noob class and experience a whole new 70 levels.

I would like to see a Martial Arts/Monk/hand to hand kinda of class..or even maybe one that can use staves too would be sweet, like the monks in DAOC.

I would also like to see a Shadow Knight type class, which means there could also be a Necromancer type - warlock is similar but not really even close.

I would like to see another cloth type class (necro, or a degen/debuffer type)

I would LOVE to see some kind of Bard class

Also a class that buffs.. seems like they are starting to get to the point of having more timed buffs in the game, so why not have a specialty class.

I also think that they could brainstorm and come up with things on their own, in terms of classes out there in other games that would be fun in this setting.

Berserker, Barbarian, Gladiator, Bard, Troubador, Assassin, Nightstalker, Thief, Psionisist, Mentalist, Bounty Hunter, Holy Avenger, Naturalist, Prophet, Vampire, Witch Doctor........

Berserker, Barbarian, Gladiator- alread exsists, arms,fury,protection

Assassin, Nightstalker, Thief-...rogue

Vampire, Witch Doctor,Bounty Hunter-???????

Naturalist-Druid

Psionisist, Mentalist- i guess you're thinking of the enchanters in eq1/2 which i wouldnt mind seeing, but what would their purpose be? More CC? Mana regen?

Monk- I would like to see a monk class,i dunno how they would pull it off but blizz could do it

Bard- I would say/hope that a bard would be there next class, it would probably be ultra cool and shit yo...hype fresh ya know or probably a dreadknight.

I just think labeling an expansion is a "suck" becuase it doesnt have an extra class to play is very close minded.