GW2 Application

Coolrangername

Hello, my name is Michael

I have heard good things about you from one of your previous members. You know him as Amatsu in Aion, and Sora in GW2. I have been in many guilds with him, including my first mmo.

I enjoy all aspects of mmo's. Mostly i enjoy pvp. I havent done too much wvw, but look forward to getting into organized groups. My ingame name I currently use for pvp is Coolrangername. Just like the name, im also cool. My original character was a necro named Shinotenshi. I can play with him as well. They are both lvl 80.

My gaming experiences include gw, aion, rift, tera, and gw2.

On a personal note I have been married for 8 yrs and have not children. My wife usually played along side us in these mmo's, but hasnt played much lately. I am just looking for a guild that enjoys the same things that I do. Kinda getting tired of playing by myself, cause Chris has a full-time job now and won't play with me. lol.

Hi Michael and welcome to the forums.

I'll change your forum status to Recruit so you can have greater access to the boards. Make sure to take the time to read the following threads:

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Once you've had a chance to look everything over, feel free to /w one of the Game Reps in the GW2 Chapter: Huntyre, Caiffena, Tyrlis, Malthas or Feramoan.