Tnx-Shadow(Ms), Disc(Os)-Social Application

Tnx

I anticipate that there will be a flock of FoTm players returning to their priests after 5.2, at least to check out the disc buffs.

Lol well...Disc is the FoTm currently, ever since the 200% spirit rapture and it working with short term spirit buffs, plus the fixes to spirit shell(Archangel and Inner Focus now properly affecting it) in addition to encounters where Atonement healing is ridiculous. I'd say we're in a fantastic place at the moment, actually a little too OP imo.

5.2 brings 'changes' to Disc. Overall it will fell more like a nerf, which is necessary in some aspects, but in general our way of healing will be the main focus of change. More PW Shields less PoH spam is the goal. I think people are gonna be angry about it.

OMG that's a lot of LFR clears...Henceforth I deem you "LFR Hero" :p.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think you'd be interested in attending our alt runs on Sunday afternoons/evenings? It's fairly casual and just 6/6 normal MSV atm.

I have no objection to taking anyone on a social invite. But the challenge for social-only members is to make their mark / become part of our community even though they're not engaged in our primary activity. For some it is easy (ie, Negido the social butterfly), but for others that can be challenging. We're not a guild of strangers, so if nobody has any sense of who you are after a few weeks, we won't retain your membership, even in a social capacity.

I suppose that either sounds perfect or daunting, depending on your disposition. Let me know what you think.

Sure, I'd be down for Alt runs. Sunday happens to be the one day I have nothing else to do but play.

I don't think I'll have a problem fitting in or "standing out", I have a fairly large personality, just not overbearing. So the situation sounds perfect to me.

OMG that's a lot of LFR clears...Henceforth I deem you "LFR Hero" :p.

Lol, thanks, I accept your unofficial title. When I came back, I would run LFR trains on a daily basis to get people geared. Mainly so they didn't have to put up with a fail tank. It amounted to relatively painless runs.

@Twelve-I hear shadowpriests melt faces.