Application - Theodragus

Dragus

Greetings!

I am an active lvl 80 Guardian recently transferred from Devona's Rest looking for some organized WvW groups. I attended the recent public training that Tyrlis did and was very impressed. I spoke with Huntyre earlier and he described the community a bit. I would love to be a part of it if you all would consider it.

More about me. I'm 25, been a gamer for a while and am familiar with the WvW style tactics via LOTRO for 2ish years. I live in Kentucky (yes I wear shoes and have all my teeth) and my wife and I are currently in an interesting/exciting process of moving to Beirut. In my spare time I train in Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu (ninjutsu + Japanese jujutsu). I enjoy brewing beer and cooking while listening to the "Cool Jazz" station on Pandora. I swear it makes you a better cook. I'm laid back, like coordinating strategy, and just having fun. I'm not all about winning but I am all about intelligently trying.

I look forward to running with you all!

(hopefully not from things but if we had to I'd vote we do a dramatic run from the Indiana Jones boulder and narrowly escape while dodging poison dart traps and swapping idols with conveniently weighted bags of sand while further evading the dreaded fire priest who rips out your....I digress.)

Hey Dragus! Glad you found us and pretty fast at that. lol

It was nice getting a chance to talk to you in game today. I'm going to change your forum status to "Guest" so you can look around and get familiar with things. I always think it's the best way to get to see what we're really about.

Wow.. big move coming up and I approve of the "Cool Jazz" station. I have it on my playlist too.

Give me a /w when you in game tonight and we'll see about getting you a formal invitation to the guild.

Hi Dragus -- welcome to the boards.

I just recently made a new board-game station on Pandora -- the Gotan Project. Absolutely love it when my parnter and I are embroiled in a cooperative (or head-to-head) game.

Beirut? Wow. I actually dated a fellow from Beirut way back when. I hear it's both beautiful and frightening.

Ok, here comes the game stuff...... Please make sure to take the time to read the following threads:

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here

Once you've had a chance to look everything over, feel free to /w one of the Game Reps in GW2 Chapter: Huntyre, Caiffena, Tyrlis, Malthas and me, Feramoan.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you in game.