GW2 member application

latino77

I'm requesting a trial membership for South of Heaven. I have played mmos for quite some time now. I was a beta tester for WoW when it first came out and ofcourse have played for years. A well structured,mature and experienced guild is what I am looking for and I feel I'm that type of player. Currently I am on the Crystal Desert server and go by the name DeathCreeper.6407. Hope to hear from the guild soon!

Hey man. Glad to see you decided to drop an application. Can you expand with a little more information about yourself? Where are you from, what do you do for a living, what would you do if you had your own personal stealth fighter? South of Heaven is a tight-knit group and we like to get to know our recruits.

Sure Tyrlis, I currently live on the east coast of the states. I've been gaming for a very long time, believe it or not but I'm 53 yrs. (young at heart)and probably have played every pc game (except flight sims) companies made. I was a beta tester for WoW before it came out and have tons of great games in my pc game collection.Currently, I'm attending school for network security. Hmmm, if I were to have a stealth fighter I'd sneak my ass out of the states and leave the wife behind after being with her for 33 yrs. lol jk.

DeathCreeper

Thanks, and welcome. I've invited you to the in-game guild but I don't have (or don't know how) to give you recruit forum access. They're also going to give a post sort of like this one...

I'm going to change your forum status, this time to Recruit. Make sure to take the time to read the following threads:

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here
  • Pre-flight check list here