Barrìcade

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear bout the loss in your family, that sucks.

I can make tomorrow work, I'm typically on by 10 a.m. EST to start grinding out dailies and hit LFR. I would guess Ashin would want to chat with you as well, I'm sure he'll chime with a time that works for him.

You can find all our mumble info on the forums (sounds like you found it?)

I'm looking forward to tank-nerding it out for sure.

Barricade,

We're interested. The notion of eating oreos in your underwear was just too good for us to pass up.

However, I understand we are reaching a decision point over the next several weeks regarding your deployment. I appreciate the full disclosure, by the way. We don't think that we could seriously entertain bringing you onto the team until we at least know what sort of time frame we have with you. So we want to wait and hear back from you about that. We would not want to lose our tank deep into heroic progression, which is where we'll be four months from now.

Additionally, I remain very concerned about the timezone difference and internet latency. However, we can cross that bridge once we know more about your schedule.

In closing I just want to say that we have been searching for our next tank for a long time (months). This is one of the few times when all of us feel as though we have found "that guy". If you were living in the states and working 9 to 5, I believe we'd be inviting you to transfer over and start raiding with us on Tuesday. But the logistics concerns are very real here, and need to be addressed before we can move forward.

Cheers.