Isoshot the Nameless Hunter :)

isoshot

So, I guess I appreciate the candor. I don't exactly understand your personal situation - you've left it all behind but you have no intention of ever getting a legit job - but at the end of the day your personal life is not really my business.

Even setting that aside, there's the fact that you were ready to ditch your new guild after exactly one night with them. These days we are on the radar for some of the top 20 teams, and they frequently make overtures toward our team members. Therefore loyalty is an important quality which I'm not seeing here.

I'm willing to hear your thoughts on this, but right now I'm not feeling comfortable with the app.

Totally understandable , and to make it all better let me take a screen shot from today from a officer who recruited me + His wife are leaving the guild .

1z2145e.png

The GM also has Quit and Passed GM off

And to top it off about 15 people where kicked Made 3 Random People Officers ...

If you want I can provide that also

I am looking for a stable guild I can call my home.

And when the Guild Master hasn't been on since the Sunday after he emo raged , shows lack of concern for his guild and interest in progression making this guild not where I want to be.

I will also be online if , someone would like to physically talk me ,

My Stream is up,

Skype , Andy.Gorian - Not my real name , I use it for Openraid :O

Mumble ,

Ventrilo ,

Real ID , Mookacha#1595

Guild Message of the Day: Sha Kills Guild 2013. Deceit and lies tear it apart further. News at 11!