Sunny re-app social member

Sunny

Hiya everyone, I hope some people still remember me? For the people that don't know/remember me. I am a 28 year old male originally from Massachusetts (pretty thick boston accent.) Then lived in nyc for a while (started to develop a nyc accent.) Now I am back in Mass (weird hybrid nyc boston accent.) I was in SoH from 2008-2012. During that time I was in the WAR, Aion, and WOW chapters.

When I left SoH last year it wasn't over great circumstances. At the time I was having really serious issues in my personal life. Over the past year or so, I've been able to resolve most of my problems, and I'm in a much better state of mind now. Ashin and I have also been talking, over the past several months, and have cleared the air of any sort of issues. South of Heaven has always been something very special to me. I've been playing MMO's for 13 years now and in all that time I've never been part of a guild like SoH. It's impossible to find a guild with good people, no drama, good leadership, and that you can count on to stick together throughout different games.

Okay serious mode.

Matt you and I have remained friends during your time away, and you already know that as far as I'm concerned we are fine. You had a rough patch, like you said, and that could happen to any of us. I know you have a lot of pride so I respect you for coming back and trying to put things back on track. I've hoped you would post this app for many months now!

So, I am happy to invite you back. You will be considered a "recruit" for the first 2 or 3 weeks as part of a re-orientation and then go back to member rank.

Could you link armories so everyone knows which toons we will be inviting? We'll start with just one until you are reinstated.