Character: Tiktaalik

Armory: http://us.battle.net...taalik/advanced

Logs: http://www.worldoflo...calendar/01-13/

H Lei Shi attempts

H Lei Shi attempts

UI: http://img839.images...22813235621.jpg

Character: Tikkytak

Armory: http://us.battle.net...kkytak/advanced

I know I do not have everything enchanted, gemmed, or a second profession but I can fix that quickly.

Logs: http://www.worldoflo...qy1/details/13/

These logs aren't very impressive at all, but I have only started to play this spec in a raid setting for about 2 weeks now. I am still adjusting to the new healing style of the monk and still learning quite about them as well.

UI: http://img28.imagesh...22813235937.jpg

Raiding Experience:

Vanilla:

MC- Full Clear

BWL- Full Clear

AQ40- First couple of bosses

I raided all of vanilla on my Holy Priest.

BC:

Kara- Full Clear

Gruul- Full Clear

SSC- Full Clear

TK- Full Clear

MH- Full Clear

BT- Full Clear

SW- First three bosses (I quit the game before my guild got more kills)

Did all this on my Holy Priest also.

WoTLK:

I started playing again in the middle of Ulduar. Leveled an Enh Shaman and played casually. I started to get back into raiding at the end of ToC. It was nothing serious but full cleared normal and went 11/12H. I played mostly on my Enh shaman, while going resto on some fights. I did pug/alt runs on my priest as disc.

Cata:

I came back to the game mid March and started to raid on my disc priest.

BWD- 3/6H

BoT- 3/4H

ToFW- 2/2N

FL- 7/7H (I started on my priest but then switched to my druid to tank about a month after release)

DS- 8/8H (Again, I started on my priest then went to tank a couple of weeks after release)

MoP:

MSV- 5/6H

HoF- 2/6H

ToES- 4/4N

I have tanked all fights since the beginning of MoP, only recently have I started to raid on my monk(~2 weeks).

Previous Guilds:

Vanilla:

I started on US-Malfurion, I really do not remember my guilds back then.

BC:

I was in about 3 guilds but they all fell apart in the beginning of BC.

The Seven Circle- This is where I did all my progression raiding. It was a great guild and had fun raiding with everyone in it. I quit the game at this time because I was starting my first semester of college.

WoTLK:

US-Mug'thol

DeadtoMe- I came back to the game to raid with my brother at the end of ToC. Wasn't a very serious guild, just a bunch of friends having a good time. The GM got hacked and the guild was disbanded and it did not get back together. This happened a few months after ICC was released.

Templar Knights- Joined this guild since the last one disbanded. The guild was quite bad, so I quit the game a couple weeks after. This was when when the buff was already at max and the game started to get a little stale. Everyone I knew from the pervious guild started to leave the game as well.

Cata:

US-Stormreaver (Alliance)

Swagger- I joined this guild mid march and was a founding member. I raided with them throughout Cata. I switch between my priest and my druid, from tanking, dps, to healing. I was the maintank in FL and DS. I was an officer and raid leader.

MoP:

Factioned Changed to Horde

Swagger- We had a great roster going into MoP but during the week of release 5 people disappeared. We had a 8 solid players but we were carrying 2-3 other people. We could not get any reliable recruits, so we decided to merge with Baddies.

Baddies- Like all mergers it can be difficult to make it work. I was forced to go DPS, even though I was better at tanking than the other tank. The GM also thought the best tanks were BrM and BDK, and really wanted those specs only. After a while I wasn't having fun dps'n so I decided to leave. That wasn't the only reason though, without getting into much detail I thought the GM wasn't very good and made poor decsions.

Swagger- After two months of giving the merger a try, it just didn't work out. We got a roster of 10 current and old members of swagger and started raiding again. Everything was going great, we were moving at a pace that I was happy at. Then our resto druid decided to quit, which hurt the guild very hard. After doing two weeks of hard recruiting we could not find a suitable replacement. So, we decided to go back to Baddies (funny, right?).

Baddies- Since there weren't any tank spots available I rerolled a mistweaver monk. After a while though I started to feel displeased with how the guild was managed. I did not like raiding with a lot of their members, did not like their personalities and attitudes. Even though I like playing with friends and want to raid with them, I just couldn't anymore.

Some Information:

I am a 22 year college student on his last semester. I started this game in the december 2005. I orginally rolled a warrior but then switch to a priest which I fell in love with. I always raided as a healer and loved doing it. All throughout vanilla and BC I only played as a healer. Then I went and rolled an enh shaman. It was a really fun spec in Wotlk, even though we had 20 buttons to press for our rotation. In the middle of Cata I leveled my druid and was a moonkin first. After a while I wanted to try tanking, and when I did I enjoyed it as much as healing.

I have always been very motivated and serious about raiding. I try to do anything I can to improve my play in any class/spec. I read as many class guides and forums that I can find, watch videos, and go over logs. I try to be prepared for every boss and have stratagies about them.

I also like to pvp, but I haven't touched it this expansion. I used to be in high rated arena teams in BC on my disc priest 3v3 and 5v5. I started to dislike arena more with each new expansion. Every spec seemed to gain a CC spell, which made it very annoying to play. I still like to do BGs and world PvP when I can.

If you guys need anymore information please ask. Thank you for reading my app.

Welcome to the forums! I'm Negido! Good app, but I'd like to know more about you outside of wow! So, here are a few extra questions.

1. What do you do for fun outside of WoW?

2. Do you play any other games?

3. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

4. Favorite kind of music?

5. Play any instruments?

6. What's your major?

7. Do you like to dance?

8. Do you drink? If so, what is your drink of choice?

9. Are you introverted or extroverted?

10. Speak any other languages?

11. Would there ever be a scheduling conflict that would cause you to miss raid?

12. What made SoH stand out as a guild to you?

Those are just a few to get you started. :D

Looking forward to your responses.

P.S. I'll leave the number crunching and log review to some SoHers who are better at it than I.

Thanks,

Negido

Hi Tik and welcome to the SoH forums!

Could you link us the Shaman you played in WotLK? It doesn't appear to be on the same account as your druid, monk and priest. Something strikes as odd that you don't have the anniversary Feats of Strength before the 7th on this account, presumably the one you played before your Shaman? Or maybe that was an entirely different account and you created new accounts as you stopped playing/picked the game back up? Some clarification would be nice.

I'll let our resident Bear and Punchy Healer play with your logs, as I only stab things <3

Edited by Raer

Hello and thanks for the quick responses.

1. Browse the internet for anything and everything, what else is there to do? I also enjoy watching movies and t.v. series. I think I've watch so much movies/series it is hard to find good things to watch.

2. I do play other games. I just started play LoL a few weeks ago and find it very fun. I have played Mass Effect 1-3, Bioshock, Skyrim, etc... I wish I could play more games since there are so many I want to try.

3. I'm a realist.

4. I mostly enjoy a lot of subgenre of rock.

5. I wish I could. I would love to learn to play the drums or piano.

6. I am a Biology major. I haven't really decided on what I'm going to specialize in.

7. When I have had enough to drink.

8. I enjoy a good beer. If I had to choose a spirit it would be whiskey.

9. Introverted

10. My parents are Bolivian, so yes I do speak Spanish.

11. No, I am only taking two classes this semester, so it should not be an issue.

12. I read a couple of different apps and I liked what I read. You guys only raid nine hours a week, which means you are efficient at what you do.

Could you link us the Shaman you played in WotLK?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Resputon/advanced

About the achievements, this is a new account. When I quit the first time I gave my orginal account to my brother. So when I came back for WotLK I RoF with him. Here's my orginal priest. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malfurion/Resputon/advanced I quit right before the 3.0 patch came out, so some achievements or kills I may have gotten won't be there.

Hello and welcome to the forums. I think Negido covered most of the question I would have asked. Just one more.

Who is your favorite disney charactor?

Good luck with your app.

Hello.

That is kind of a tough question, there are so many characters it is hard to choose. If we are only talking about their animated feature films, then I would choose Oliver from Oliver and Company. I'm pretty sure if I looked at all their characters they made I might choose something else.

Thanks.

Hi there Tik,

Thanks for your interest and putting some time into your app! :)

I don't have any room for more druids at the moment, especially not a bear or kitty (we have one of each). So that is unfortunately ruled out.

Therefore if we were to consider your app we would need to look at the mistweaver. In that case, as you've pointed out, she is not enchanted, doesn't have tradeskills max'd, etc. Actually I don't know what sort of experience you have with her - I see a few HM"s in MSV. Were you trying to help out your team in need of a healer or something like that? Even on your main you are quite a bit behind us in terms of progression, so I feel it would be risky to take you in as a core healer at this point. Thoughts on that?