Punisher DK app

Punistrasza

Ya definitely, sorry about that. You don't mind if i take a couple days to get it all, I've never run a log progrAm personally so ill have to get one, that won't be a problem, I can have it to you by the weekend.

The WoL upload client is a java app. Just need to make an account on the site, download the client, and use "/combatlog" at the start of the LFR. Afterwards, exit wow and run the Client. It'll take care of the rest.

Hey Punistrasza,

I quickly broke down your Jin'rokh kill as it would be the best fight to showcase your Dps

So the fight lasted 5:43 Seconds,

Your POH uptime was good on this fight you maximized the amount of time you could use it, but you only used Synapse Springs 4 times do you not have these bound together?

Your Horn of Winter was used 15 times on the fight, it could of been used 17 times never hurts to get that free 20 Runic power. Also it seems no one else in your LFR was providing this buff so it was very important to keep up.

You used AMS 3 times during the fight, you could of used it 6 times, while it good to time it when there alot of damage going out it is still a dps CD in generating runic power

Your up-time on Frost fever was really good 98.5 percent, While your up-time on Blood Plague was decent 85 percent, You only used Unholy Blight During the fight why is this? and what do you use to keep track of your diseases

Did you not use Soul Reaper?

Why Blood Charge for 2H frost I know that for Duel wield it can be very good, but your also using Frost strike more often, I really seems your hamstringing your self not using Runic empowerment and or Runic Corruption and adding another complex mech to your class.

Looking for your answers to my questions and break down of your class and good luck on the App

KEM

Edited by Kem

Don't mean for this to sound rude, but since we are working on heroic Horridon currently, I couldn't help but notice that you died to standing in Sand traps. These don't hit nearly as hard in LFR, but you were basically standing in place / tunneling and slowly withered away. Could you clarify what happened or did you just space out?

Thanks and I do appreciate the time you to took to followup and record some logs for us. :)

To answer Ashins question, I was already low from the magic dot that never got dispelled on me, I could have used ams on it ya i didnt think of using it at the time, as for when i was really low i tried to get icebound fortitude off when I got really low, but got stuck in a cluster of sand traps that were practically under the boss, I was considering redoing that fight because that didnt look to good.

To Kem. I have need to know bars that track my diseases and various other cds, with omniCC showing the cd remaining over my action buttons. I'm not a fan of soul reaper b.c the damage isnt really high and since it cost one frost rune, I would rather have that rune go toward an obliterate when that killing machine procs.

I recently switched to blood tap for frost because I like the feel of being able to get more obliterates during killing machine. When killing machine procs, i could have like 4 seconds left on runes recharging for obliterate, using blood tap can get that obliterate out right away.

As for unholy blight, i like the talent itself a lot b.c its a nice way to refresh my dots without using runes and when outbreak is on cd.

Outbreak having a 1 min cd, Unholy blight having a 1.5 min, dots lasting 30 seconds. i only need to use plague strike once every 1.5 min.

I like having unholy blight for AOE situations too since it will apply my dots to all the targets.

The other option in that talent branch is plague leach. A plus side to having it would be timing it with a rime proc to refresh my cds for the cost of only Gcds, instead of the occasional unholy rune.

As for my cds being used at different times, I bound them together about midway through that lfr b.c id run into issues where I'd go to use them both but id use up that last frost rune right before and i would only get the gloves and no pillar of frost.

Your Horn of Winter was used 15 times on the fight, it could of been used 17 times never hurts to get that free 20 Runic power. Also it seems no one else in your LFR was providing this buff so it was very important to keep up.

You used AMS 3 times during the fight, you could of used it 6 times, while it good to time it when there alot of damage going out it is still a dps CD in generating runic power

KEM

AMS only generates runic power as I take magic dmg, such as during Magaera rampage, my runic power will get maxed out. As for not getting the extra 2 Horn of winters, the timing of using them gets shifted a little bit. AKA it comes off cd while im at 100% runic power / have other buttons up to hit. Horn of Winter is more so a filler vs a major priority.

Just to jump in here rq, most of the time during the fight Jin'rokh is beating on a tank with Static Wound stacks, Static Burst itself is cast fairly often, and of course Lightning Storm, which is when I assume you probably hit AMS anyway. Lots of opportunity for raid-wide magic damage without going out of your way to find it! :)

Also would like to say good luck on the app!

Hey Pun,

I just wanted to let you know that we interviewed and accepted another DK on trial this weekend. I liked your app, but he offered us a little bit of a better fit in terms of what we're looking for right now.

Thanks for the time you've given us, and please feel free to check in over the next several weeks, as all people are taken on a trial basis initially.

Cheers.