Fixall - 515 - Holy/Disc Priest.

fixxall

Welcome to the forums! I'm Negido! Pertinent questions.

1. What's your favorite color?

2. What's your favorite band?

3. Do you drink? If so, what is your drink of choice?

4. Any random special skills that people don't normally know about?

5. Favorite disney movie?

6. On a scale of shut-in to social butterfly, how social are you?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE running with multiple healing priests in a raid! The fact that he's the healing officer is even a bigger plus! I'm huge on theorycrafting so having another Priest to bounce my thoughts off of is great. Also... Though I believe I am skilled as a Priest, there's always room for improvement. With him playing at this level of competitiveness I'm sure he has some insight on aspects of Priests that I have yet to think about. Holy is also my preferred spec (barring gimmick fights where Disc destroys everything else) so we would rarely be stepping on each others toes (I'm thinking about Weakened Soul here). Remember that Priest diversity I was talking about? Imagine have two of them! I've also always had very strong relationships with my co-healers and I don't plan on changing that in the future (you healers will accept my love and like it!).

Here are a couple pics of Joe and Vito for ya Midri! Sorry it's so out of focus, they're really hard to take decent pictures of inside their habitat.

DSCN0964.jpg

DSCN0958.jpg

Edited by fixxall

Welcome to the forums! I'm Negido! Pertinent questions.

1. What's your favorite color?

2. What's your favorite band?

3. Do you drink? If so, what is your drink of choice?

4. Any random special skills that people don't normally know about?

5. Favorite disney movie?

6. On a scale of shut-in to social butterfly, how social are you?

Thanks Negido!

1. Black. The presence of all colors. On a side note... I'm color blind and see colors different then most people.

2. Against Me! (Thrice, Trevor Hall, Eric Hutchinson, Refused, Regina Spektor, and Matisyahu are some other favorites).

3. With my stomach condition... I unfortunately am no longer allowed to drink. :( In the past my favorites have been Tequilla straight (Don Julio repasado) and more straight Tequila. Now a days my only vice is Marijuana (hope that isn't an issue!). I have a medicinal license because of my illness but it is also now legal in my state (Washington).

4. Random special skill... Hmmm... The only thing I can think of that comes up on a regular basis is my ability to remember the most random of facts. I'm literally like a walking encyclopedia of useless information.

5. Favorite live action Disney - Cool Runnings (John Candy, enough said). Favorite Disney cartoon - Aladdin. I was poor for part of my childhood, and what street rat doesn't dream of finding a Genie in a lamp, becoming a rich prince, marrying a gorgeous princess and having a freaking TIGER as a pet?

6. That one is a little difficult to answer. In the past I have been an extremely social person, since I was diagnosed with Gastroparesis I have had to spend much more of my time inside, which sucks. I still have friends over fairly often and stay active through skype, mumble, and other social media. But I'd be lying if I said I was as social as I used to be.

Edited by fixxall

:thumbup:

No pvp?

Nope, not a lot of experience in PvP. :( Not for lack of interest from myself though. The guilds I have been in haven't ever really had an interest in anything other than PvE. I would be MORE than willing to give some PvP a go though. I may not have a lot of structured experience, but I can scrap. I don't have much "real" gear but I at least have a few malevolent pieces as well as all the new craftables.

As a chef, i really, really dislike wooden cookware. It cannot be sterilized properly and can and does harbor endless amounts of bacteria. BUT I support eco-friendliness just not at the expense of health. No pesticide produce or products with recycled packaging or reusable packages are better ways to support the environmental movement tbh.

Edited by Tinymanz

Haha, yea... Being so porous makes it pretty easy for bacteria to hang out on (not to mention the fact that some bacteria can survive for long amounts of time eating cellulose). Fortunately, those utensils are basically only used to stir boiling water (with the occasional added pasta) as we use stainless steel and high temp silicone for most things.