[GW2] Gladatrix

xiaosky93

hey my name's jun and people usually call me tj,i'm not much of a writer and i may have flaws in terms of grammar and such since english isn't really my first language,huntyre sent me here for registering approval,i'm 20 this year currently studying in feng chia university of taiwan,born and raised in malaysia,stopped playing gw2 for about half a year now,joined back because of so much new content being released into the game since i last played,currently looking for a better guild than my last one that could actually respond to my questions and such since i've missed out alot of stuff,i'm much a PVE person since i needed gold and such for so many new stuff,but after i'm satisfied with skins and stuff i'll be pvp-ing all day long,i have a history of playing command and conquer titles,dota,league of legends(rookie league silver division 1st runner up),dead space 3 and pretty much an overall gamer.

Hi TJ, welcome to the boards.

We'd be happy to set you up w/ more details and info concerning SoH and our recruitment policy, but first I'd like to make sure your playtimes coincide w/ our peak hours. We're a US based guild, but have members in other countries as well -- they, however, adhere to US play times. I'd hate to send you an invitation only to have you realize that you're online when the rest of us are sleeping :/

Let us know and we'll move forward. Thanks!