Devotional - Holy Paladin

Devotional

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For example, we've been giving heroic Tortos some attempts and I've been assigned a specific tank to keep a crystal shield maxxed on. I've been experimenting with different ways of keeping his shield full and mine to where it doesn't fall off while still maximizing my Holy Power generation efficiently. HPS suffers greatly, but that's okay. It's about getting it done.

I see that you got a Heroic Tortos kill the same night as us. congrats. How well did you feel that healing assignment worked out for your raid?

I see that you got a Heroic Tortos kill the same night as us. congrats. How well did you feel that healing assignment worked out for your raid?

Excellent, really. We had a lot of trouble with our dk tank and warrior tank dropping or not having their crystal shield maxxed enough/or applied quickly enough. The shaman, disc priest & I took on responsibility for both tanks and even though I think we'd would have all rather stood in center and bomb AoE heals, we did the grunt work that actually helped kill the boss. Plus, I mean...4pc T15 for keeping tanks up... I had a couple of attempts where the healing was just about even on my BoL tank and the bat tank. That's just a thing of beauty. =]

Interesting. We've had some dreadful luck gettting Conq tokens to drop, so I have 0 tier pieces so far. Although, I still like to use T14 4 piece because it's still super strong. Once we get some heroic tier, it will be much harder to resist the change but for now, I prefer T14.

Interesting, based on your response: how would you rank the T15 4pc to the T14 4pc?

On that particular fight for what I was tasked with, t15 4pc all the way. I still have my t14 4pc and before last Sunday pretty much only wore that. Since I completed the t15 4pc after our raid ended Sunday, I wanted to run with that all this week and see how it felt. Pretty good so far, with some regemming and such I ranked twice...though one is gone already.

Overall, I do like the t14 set bonuses better. I can't get used to this long holy shock cooldown, either!