Flavien BM/SV Hunter

Flavien

OMGWTF PHYSICS?! I LOVE PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!

Excuse my outburst. I'm Negido.

I have a few very important questions for you.

1. If you could dance, would you want to?

2. If you had to leave your friends behind to perform said dancing, would you?

3. What's your favorite disney movie?

4. A horse, a badger, and a jackhammer walk into a bar. How would you feel seeing that?

5. What other games do you play outside of WoW?

6a. On a scale of "I've never heard of other human beings" to "social mantis shrimp butterfly", how social would you rate yourself?

6b. If you have never heard of other human beings, are you a hermit who lives in the mountains?

6c. If you are a social mantis shrimp butterly, do your limbs have the ability to make a sonic boom?

7. Do you partake in booze-ahols, if so, what is your drink of choice?

8. What's a little known fact about yourself?

9. Any random skills?

Thanks!

Negido

Edited by Negido

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-zto04ayhvjbnheqz/details/41/?s=13490&e=14022 93.% uptime which is good but not great

I use the addon JSHB to keep an eye on my Hunter CD's

I'm fully prepared to deal with all of these issues. In my eyes this is much more than a guild application it is a job application, and just like any job application I'm applying because I want a spot, you are looking at this to see if I am worth your time so tell me what you want and I will deliver.

1. If you could dance, would you want to?

I can dance and yes

2. If you had to leave your friends behind to perform said dancing, would you?

hell no

3. What's your favorite disney movie?

mulan all the way

4. A horse, a badger, and a jackhammer walk into a bar. How would you feel seeing that?

Dude jackhammers have really muscular legs

5. What other games do you play outside of WoW

LoL and Mtg mainly aside from a few console games

6a. On a scale of "I've never heard of other human beings" to "social mantis shrimp butterfly", how social would you rate yourself

I've never heard of other human beings until I deem said person or people worthy enough to see I'm a social mantis shrimp butterfly lolol.

6b. If you have never heard of other human beings, are you a hermit who lives in the mountains?

I go to the mountains to think and secretly start forest fires

6c. If you are a social mantis shrimp butterly, do your limbs have the ability to make a sonic boom?

TOTS

7. Do you partake in booze-ahols, if so, what is your drink of choice?

Socially, White Russian

8. What's a little known fact about yourself?

I almost made it to the Olympics

9. Any random skills?

I did competitive mens gymnastics for about 13 years

Hmm. Well, the idea of a male gymnast with a thing for legs who drinks white russians is pretty exciting to me.

However, I think for now we're going to pass on the app Flav. My suggestion, if you remain interested in the guild, is to work on addressing some of the points that were brought up with your logs and armory. You could always reapply at a later date now that you understand what kinds of things we'll be looking at. I appreciate your attitude of "tell me what you want and I will deliver", but we prefer to see someone who is already doing the things we need, as opposed to taking a chance on someone and hoping they will step up.

Good luck!

Ooh Midri you can be just like Sigourney Weaver driving her loader thing at the end of Aliens! Maybe Friday we're going to work on your delivery of her key line during that scene.

Flavien, those rules are not based on your skin color. We have a wide variety of people here, and everyone has a different threshold for being offended or annoyed. Those rules are based on my threshold. I am an old man and am easily annoyed. For example, having a hunter whose pets are all named as variations of "nigger" would annoy me. And since this is my guild and it requires a lot of my time, I feel okay asking people not to annoy me.

Your thoughts?

Ashen ur not an old man :)