this was taken on ptr. I have 66 ms on realm

Combat Parses:http://www.worldoflo.../guilds/225202/

Epeen ranking: http://raidbots.com/...eaver/motonobu/

General Player Information:

Mumble: yes

Microphone: yes

Pull more than 20FPS while playing in a raiding environment:yes

Internet connection is stable 99% of the time: yes

Desktop/Laptop PC Specs: desktop - i7 890 @ 3.43 overclocked, 8 gb ram, raedon 6990 video card

Available Raid Days:

Monday - yes

Tuesday - yes

Wednesday - yes

Thursday - yes

Friday - yes

Saturday -yes

Sunday - yes

Scheduling issues:

None

Raiding Expierence:

Within the last 10 months ive been on Deathwing (Enigma, Addiction), Gorefiend(Vex). Frostwolf, (Tang Dynasty, War Tusk Clan, Vitaris) realms.

Left Deathwing realm cause gm and officers decided to stop raiding cause end game content was too easy, and thought that blizz was slacking. Most of us lost interest. and we went our seperate ways. and thats where my downwards spiral started. Enigma was a top 50 world guild. world heroic DW 23rd, and 4th in the US.

I then went to Gorefiend realm to get realm 1st for MoP 5.0 Raids with some RL friends. that didnt happen. then left Gorefiend to a more populated realm that had a large asian player base (Frostwolf). Was accepted to Tang Dynasty, but was quickly refuted cause i didnt speak mandarin. I spoke Cantonese. joined War Tusk and raided for a few months with them casually. and left them cause i got frustrated at people not learning mechanics and strats b4 raids and not learning from mistakes. Joined Vitaris which was a more progressed guild, under the impression i was going to be recruited into their core 10 group. I was put into the group 2, that had below avg players. eventually some of group 2 got frustrated ant the lack of progression of the group and stopped showing. and the lack of attendance is what made me xfer to Darkspear hoping to slowly regain my reputation as an elite raider.

Came to Stormreaver realm and joined Baddies bout 2 months ago. inpressed the hell outta them and was quickly promoted to core member. I left them due to issues with another guild member whom has blatently disregarded my personal boundries.

I just want to fime a HOME!!!!! :(

Favorite instance:

Sunwell, Black Temple

Viable alts/offspecs:

503 Bear tank/feral

Attitude:

frustrated @ ppl that cant learn and adapt to fights. besides that im very outgoing and informative on all attributes of fights and strategies

Learning methods:

i use the Simcraft application(not WS), reforge lite, and watch my roomate kill heroic bosses hes 13/13 in Exodus Guild. I also have Killars(Duality) and Ahdhel(Blood Legion) as real ID if im ever stuck on anything

Previous Guild(s):

See above

Useful skills:

can fart the alphabet

Personal Information:

Im asian and play wow....nuff said smile.png

Contact information:

Huggsie #1108

Your crowning achievement in WoW.

top ranked world kills

If you want any other info please post here and i will check back frequently.

Hey Nobu, after reading over your app have a few questions.

Seems like you've been bouncing around guilds for a while, so that raises a bit of concern.

Also, what made you want to apply to SoH? What brought you here?

We like to see a bit more information about yourself outside of game, hobbies, job, schooling, etc.

Thanks. Hope to hear back from ya soon.

Hello, thanks for the application. Just a quick response as I am running out to meet a friend for lunch.

Motonobu, 520 Rogue, combat/assassin

http://us.battle.net...Motonobu/simple

Wondering why you seem to favor combat.

Scheduling issues:

None

How old are you and what do you do for a living? What do you do when you're not raiding?

Came to Stormreaver realm and joined Baddies bout 2 months ago. inpressed the hell outta them and was quickly promoted to core member. I left them due to issues with another guild member whom has blatently disregarded my personal boundries.

Avoiding the temptation to ask for details, I'm just going to observe that when I looked over your logs briefly, you seemed to be under-performing the other rogues on the team. Your epeen is generally average or below-average as well. Thoughts on that?

Attitude:

frustrated @ ppl that cant learn and adapt to fights. besides that im very outgoing and informative on all attributes of fights and strategies

We're about to begin painful progression on fights like Durumu and Dark Animus. I don't know if inviting someone who considers himself frustrated is a good idea? We plan to wipe a good 20-30 times per night for a while. That's how progression goes. Thoughts on this?

Useful skills:

can fart the alphabet

Charming.

yeah ive been bouncing. i wont deny that. sometimes its due to guilds falling apart, stopped raiding, I left baddies cause of inconciderate ppl. i refuse to be anywhere where i will constantly be disrespected. I was with Enigma guild since 2006 to 2011. they were my home, my friends, my family.

I work in the restaurant industry part time and have my own home based wine buisness. Im a Certified Sommelier, and i mainly do that for work. :)

im combat cause there was 3 other rogues as assassination. nuff said.

im 36 years old

as for the performance/epeen, its cause im combat! lol. combat parses lower than assassination. madgasket and decadent r both assassination. imo if i went assassin with 522 weaps, id parse way higher than them. baised on dmg taken, and survivability, i last longer than both them rogues

as for progression is concerned, i dont expect less than 30 wipes on a boss. but frustration comes after 6 weeks/3 night of heroic horridon. as lomg as there is "progression" every night, im cool bout that. i have no issues bout that

Hi Montonobu, I'm Raer and I play a Rogue in South of Heaven 25man raids. Ashin and Alaska asked a lot of the questions that really need answering, so I'm just gonna give you my thoughts on Combat vs Assassination.

Combat is also not overly useful in progression because the estimated increase in damage comes from the 0.5s GCD of AR/SB with the Tier 15 4 piece. Any loss of uptime on the boss or even the SLIGHTEST lag during them would be a GIGANTIC loss. Couple this with the fact that you can't fully utilize Killing Spree (usually enough in and of itself to not play Combat) on some fights and not having AR/SB up for a burn can be crippling. Also, Assassination isn't as weapon dependent as Combat, so the swap wouldn't be as bad as you think.

Please pick out 1 or 2 particular logs for me to go over. Ones where you think you did exceptionally well. This way I don't evaluate you on what may have been an off night and not your typical performance (lord knows we all have those).

Cheers, Raer