Hard Mode Oriented Balance Druid

Balt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I will be spending the night. Need the night to spend gold for xfer cap and sell material after xfer.

I will then finish up any loose ends monday evening early, start the xfer/change and hopefully be onboard that night at the latest,

Anything else?

Please review our code of conduct located in the guild policy forum, and post to indicate your understanding and agreement.

You should also begin reviewing our strategy discussions in the raiding forum. Lastly, please make sure you have the dkp bidder downloading and understand our dkp rules as outlined in the chapter policy forum under wow.

Do confirm when you are transferred over on Monday night; our last moonkin stood us up.

Yea I saw one of those threads, sorry to hear that - no that will NOT be me.

Code of Conduct - Reviewed and accepted with post of understanding.

DKP Bidder - downloaded, understand exactly how to use, and reviewed the policy of the point system.

Strategy Review takes just a bit longer and will be continually worked on; as the detail can be limitless - Will be prepared for raid.

To save any extra, potential discussion on the specific matter, shall I plan to be in for Durumu in the upcoming raid week?

Edited by Balt

As DKP Bidder is now being developed "in house" so to speak, here's a link to what I guess you'd call a Friends and Family Alpha?

Feja added support to filter by armor type / token group / stats

Edited by Evgeny