Hard Mode Oriented Balance Druid

Balt

I can do late night Saturday or early evening Sunday. I think I actually prefer Saturday night to be honest. Let's see if that works for Fulg.

I cannot do Saturday night unfortunately. I am moving this weekend and also have to attend the graduation here at the law school, so I'll be back and forth between Columbus and school a bunch. If we can push it back a bit on Sunday evening, I'll be able to be there. Sorry, crazy weekend.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday is all clear for me.

In relation to the pure raider role over leadership; as i stated previously in response to you and also to Fulshift, I am excited to settle down as an "average joe" to focus on myself. I have no problems sitting back and I have been imagining it for some time. Another very light concern you will have to worry about.

Synnical: Entei – flight, cool looks, great abilities – what more can you ask for?

While you have a valid point. I would be a mo' fuggin Aggron. THEY ARE STEEL DINOSAURS WHO EAT WHOLE TREES FOR A MEAL!!!!!! SO UNBELIEVABLY BADASS TOO. If you need more reasons, please see provided link.

http://30.media.tumb...zh5gno1_500.jpg

ALSO! Welcome to the forums. I HAZ QUESTIONS FOR YOU.

1. Do you dance?

2. Favorite disney film?

3. Any games outside of WoW, like Starcraft?

4. Speak any other languages?

5. If you had a gorilla and a pound of flour, how would you use said tools to end world hunger?

These are of the utmost importance.

Thanks,

Negido

Edited by Negido

Synnical: Even though great friends, we are focused and dedicated raiders. We would not mind stickin together but that comes ONLY as an advantage. We are individuals just as our apps were submitted. We are both looking for trials in a guild we feel suites out progressional needs and whatever happens after that point is decided on an idividual basis; I cannot stress enough. If I was to apply to a job, or career better yet, and i do not make the cut, I will not try to convince a friend to follow me nor should he ruin his integrity to back out from a great opportunity.

Now on less serious note. If anyone in the VA beach area saw an Italian man in a blue sedan laugh hysterically at a stop light, that was me because of Negido's post LOL.

Negido:

1. YES i dance. And, if it was not for bills and student loans u can BET I would be the guido on the speaker dancing at the club not caring WHO is watching! Now time to show inspiration (hope this link works over moblie post):

2. Only answering if judgements are put aside!

Probably mulan - yes i know a woman is main character - but its alot different that the others, great story and well BABY DRAGON! Also, I do not count pirates of the caribbean disney.

3. You mean besides angry birds and candy crush...? No, i think I spend basically all my free time on wow or wow relations that i really do not consider :/

4. Spanish, 4 years in highschool. Saw the hunter's post and it reminded me how fluent I can be...at using an online translator!

5. Well unless it is King Kong. Lets be honest, I need to first teach that Ape how to dance, because he/she is gonna need to attract a partner. Reproduction is in order! Get plenty of them, and sorry animal lovers but, get rid of the fur, apply flour and fry them suckers!!! tada! What no fryer available?! Then power that over grown chimp up, and now sale that albino ape to the highest bidder, hit up the local McDonals dolla menu and free cheeseburgers for all!!! Wait then we need to cure obesity...i give up!

Lol i believe you :p

And i hope no one gets turned off by the dance link lol as i can see my interest may be potentially offensive in a way. And, no I do not consider that as the only type of dance, Negido. Had to "learn" salsa (cannot eat this one) for my other half, back when lol.