Blood DK

Radiation

.Character name: Radiatìon

Realm: Stormraver

Class: DK

Which raid role are you applying for? Im a Blood dk with a DW Frost OS

Screenshot of your UI:http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q793/Radiation20/WoWScrnShot_012213_205306_zps1c91843a.jpg

NEW WoW Armory Link - http://us.battle.net...adiatìon/simple

Current Raiding Spec: Blood

Both Dual Specs - Frost DW

Professions - JC/BS at the momment i feel they help me the most as a tank

about me.:

I'm 22 i live at Pasadena Ca,My computer:

Motherboard:ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS

Processors:.Dual Intel XEON E5-2690 2.9GHz LGA 2011 Octo-Core Processors 20MB x3

POwer Suply:Kilowatt Silverstone Strider

Graphics:Dual 4GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GTX 680

Memory: 64GB Kingston ECC Registered DDR3 1333MHz (8x8GB)

HD:4TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200RPM, 64MB Cache + SSD 60GB Intel 520 Series

Previous MMO Experience -well I been playing wow from beta i tryed a few other mmos but wow still my first choice

Where did you hear about Us? South Of heaven is a well known guild

Core raids Tues, Wed, and Thurs 9pm to 12am EST..-I can make 100% of the raids

.Previous Raiding Experience - Vanilla, BC, and LK - List previous guilds and your role in those guilds

Vannila:I was in vortex I was a Nightelf Hunter

BC:I was In a guild that merge with Vortex name Honors wrath I was a Pally healer

Wrath:I joined a friend was 50/50 betwen them and Dara mactire i was into pvp with them .

Cata:joined Departed in malfurion cleared all contents begening to end pre nerf

Mist:After Departed Broke up i Join an old buddy In Did it for withney I was a DPS/tank for them

.Link any combat parses - WWS, WMO, and WOL

--------------

Describe, in depth, your role in a raid - DPS/Tanking/Healing rotation including cool downs, Healing method, Utility abilities...etc

Rotation:+++ Apply and maintain my diseases on the target This will keep Weakened Blows debuff on my main target-

In case my diseases fall off and Outbreak is on cooldown I re-apply them using Icy Touch and Plague Strike.

I use Frost, Unholy, and Death runes on Death Strike-

I use Blood runes on Heart Strike but never Heart Strike if i have no Blood runes, as this will cause Heart Strike to consume a Death rune, which should be saved for Death Strike.

i use runic power on Rune Strike to generate threat and dump runic power.

Horn of Winter when nothing else is available, in order to generate runic power.

CDs+++

Anti-Magic Shell:Reduces all magic damage taken by 75% up to a maximum of 50% of your maximum health I read what type of spells bosses use so i can use this at the best time

Icebound Fortitude:a 50% damage taken reduction I do not glyph In a good rotation this CD is not needed and if use only on emergency momments so i rather i have last longer.

Bone Shield: I apply before a pull so im able to have a better up time on this spell

Rune Tap: i use this on CD after taking damg

Vampiric Blood: i glyph this and time it so i have atleast two death strikes ready to better benefit this CD.

Stat selection is a strong indicator of a player’s knowledge of their class. How do you Reforge, Gem, and Enchant to maximize your performance? When choosing new gear what is your stat priority?

Mastery>Dodge>parry>Exp>hit its very basic mastery= more self healing and Bubble medigation Ill try to have mastery on every peace

Do you feel it is necessary to have multiple pieces of gear for the same slot and or multiple gear sets? Why?

I carry around my Frost set and lots on trickets to do the style on playing that i have use DPS trinket if the fight requires me to,

I always keep some extra gear i get with diffrents stats one never knowns if my class changes i have to addapt fast.

Maximizing your performance as any class requires research as well as theorycrafting. How do you accomplish this? What resources do you use? How do you go about tweaking, tracking and testing your choices of gear and changes to rotation?

I theorycrafting alot i use some simcraft software that helps me see what my damg would look like i also use Mr.Robot,I talk to some other DK friends,

I read my class Forums,patch notes,I read Icy veins updates alot,and best of all i do what feels right

.What would you change about your current gear to itemize better? Not what gear you want, but how would you change the itemization of your stats?

I need to reforge some of my items I reforge exp DPS feels better yet i know its not right,I need better dodge numbers

.What motivates you to raid with a high level guild? -been able to kill/clear contents before nerfs inproving and challenging my skills as a player,

Why should we invite you over someone else?-I'm a solid player i learn fights at a very fast speed,When clearing content i will change or do anything that is needed to get a bosse down

Why should we want you in our raid?- Cuz IM Kool

Hey, I'm Araenith. I play a holy paladin. I have a few questions, some others would like to know and some personal.

Non-personal:

Does your tanking experience draw from 10 or 25 man raids?

Can you please provide us with some logs that show your best performance?

Personal:

Why such a beastly computer? Your computer resembles my machine at work that is used for engine noise and vibration simulations. Do you use that beast for something more tasking than gaming?

I remember Did it for Whitney when I was looking for a new guild a few months ago. I read that they took a break and are now on Thrall instead of Mal'ganis. What brought you to Stormreaver?

I never understood why this question is asked "What would you change about your current gear to itemize better?" because shouldn't you be show casing your best in an app?

Q.Does your tanking experience draw from 10 or 25 man raids?

A. Not that great i was a holy paly for 6 years first expac that im a tank i have tanked 6/6 H vaults 3/6H heart 2/4H terrance 4/13H TOT

Q.Can you please provide us with some logs that show your best performance?

A. i do not have any new ones that are worth looking at :( : http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/stormreaver/radiatìon/

Q.Why such a beastly computer? Your computer resembles my machine at work that is used for engine noise and vibration simulations. Do you use that beast for something more tasking than gaming?

A. I play other games that require higher graphics and i play CSGO With high ranked clans and that few fps makes a huge differences while facing people like them.

Q. remember Did it for Whitney when I was looking for a new guild a few months ago. I read that they took a break and are now on Thrall instead of Mal'ganis. What brought you to Stormreaver?

A. I join them i was happy with them but they just broke up,I was invited to a guild on the server and they said they needed tanks but when i got here they said they already had tanks :( so they lie to me.....

Q.I never understood why this question is asked "What would you change about your current gear to itemize better?" because shouldn't you be show casing your best in an app?.

A. It's a question that alot of guilds ask its a trick question if they answear with simple excuses of ILV or that they are bad do to their gear well they just bad if they think like that,The way i see it specially as a tank you have to work with the gear we have push it to max.At the same time a player most know what stats he/she wants to improve to have the perfect gear set, the question is to see what type of mentality the person has.

How old are you?

What do you do besides game?

watch my kid

What's your favorite food to eat?

Takoyaki

Cats or Dogs?

Dogs

What did you think of cata healing design and how did it impact your play as a tank?

Cata is over .... but to answer the question for dk is made us lazy and bad tanks it gave us the feeling of been overpower

Whats up Rad,

Thanks for the app and the answers you've provided thus far.

However, your application cannot progress fully without relevant combat logs. If you can provide a WoL report (or meaningful alternative) we can continue you through the process. If you cannot it will be enjoyable to have some discussion but will not result in a guild invite.

thanks

Hip

Party at Stormraver - get your glows sticks! Octopus balls on the house.

Or, if dancing's not your thing, why not burn some calories on the rowing machine at one of our lat raids?

And to top it all off, Tiny is screening (and pre-emptively rejecting!) my tank applicants now.

This thread just offers so much action; it's hard not to get excited.

Radiation, thanks for putting in the app and taking some time to answer questions. My initial vibe is that I'm not sure I'm feeling a good fit here. And, as Hip indicated, we really can't go anywhere without some logs to look at, especially when this is the first expansion you have tried to tank.

Cheers.