Benny

benny2980

Ohayo gozaimasu,

Certified, meaning i have been to a culinary art school i was enrolled for a year that the Navy paid for, because i am Italian i went through the Italian cooking at the end of the class i received a certificate of artisan Italian Chef.

Araenith: sounds good to me, i love learning new things i can speak italian, spanish, french and learning japanese so the i would enjoy helping you as it would help me as well.

Well i have to get back to work it is 0730 here Wed morning so i will check back during my lunch break.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for now i keep them in my room, they are free to come and go as they please! lol. Elton John, Benny and the Jets, good song, i get that a lot, the moment i introduce myself and i say Benny, 90% of the response is either someone singing the actual chours of the song, or so where are the jets etc...

Ohayo gozaimasu,

Certified, meaning i have been to a culinary art school i was enrolled for a year that the Navy paid for, because i am Italian i went through the Italian cooking at the end of the class i received a certificate of artisan Italian Chef.

Araenith: sounds good to me, i love learning new things i can speak italian, spanish, french and learning japanese so the i would enjoy helping you as it would help me as well.

Well i have to get back to work it is 0730 here Wed morning so i will check back during my lunch break.

WOAH...WOAH. HOLD ON A SEC BRAH.

WE HAVE ANOTHER CHEF?!

you and I must talk sometime.

@The Guild at Lage: We're keeping this one. K?

Edited by Tinymanz