Duccky 529 ele shaman

duccky

Introduction

I felt it'd be best to give a brief explanation why i am re-applying. Me and static (Alaska as most know him) didn't have the best of situation in a previous guild that i lead during MSV. I've since than realized that it wasn't my place to blame anyone for my lack of leadership skills. I'm hoping to be given a fair chance at joining South of Heaven. I have zero intentions of trying to start up old drama that me and static had, i think we have come to an understanding about it and are able to move past it. I would also like to make an apology to Ashin, because i had lost my cool on the previous application. I did not mean to get upset over him saying my resto parses for a certain night were not good. it was bad situation for me because it seemed my application was written off as "not a fit" because of my relationship with static.

All this being said i'd hope yall can look at this application with an open mind and if i'm not a fit i understand.

About me

My name is duccky, Jesse once you get to know me a little better. i am 19 years old, i finished college before i was 18 but realised it was something i had 0 interest in, like most people im already in debt paying back student loans. I am currently working my dream job of overnight cleaning

Armory

http://us.battle.net...Duccky/advanced

My UI

http://imgur.com/d0SFKyI

Guild history/progression

Vanilla - Started off in my uncles guild BMR just filling in as a warrior tank The guild itself made it a couple bosses deep into naxx 40. however i came in for farm content or to just fill a spot

BC - Rerolled rogue played fairly casual didn't take anything super serious till the xpac was almost over. Making it to muru before the guild i was in completely fell apart.

Wrath - My uncle started playing wow again we started a guild on stormreaver called Disturbed the guild made no notable accomplishments but half way through wrath i started playing a Resto shaman because we needed healers

Cata - i wanted to take raiding more serious at this time so i joined Legit on US stormreaver we were a very good 10man guild up until the point where out of line wanted us to merge with them. Moving into out of line wasn't the best situation because at the start of firelands the out of line and aptitude merger ruined my chances at a raid spot. I than moved into Subtle insanity for Dragon soul Clearing HM spine/madness at 15% nerf.

MoP - wanted to try something new tried running my own guild. failed miserably later joined Peachy keen mid T14 getting US 54 Heroic Sha 25man Didn't fit in with PK so i joined Fear itself as a transitional period helping a friends guild and relaxing for a bit from raiding. However in that time i was "relaxing" i realized i'm putting in 12hrs a week with very little reward for my efforts and raiding with people who do not take raiding as serious as i do.

Why South of Heaven

i want to join South of heaven because they efficiently get down content with a fairly minimal raid schedule. I Don't want to be throwing myself at raids for 5 nights a week 4-5hrs a night. That is overwhelming to say the least. Personally there is no other guild on stormreaver i would rather join. South of Heaven is already well established and doesn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon. I want something that i know is going to be stable and not a volatile environment that could end up disappearing a couple months after i join.

Gemming/Reforging

My gemming and reforging is very different to say the least. what i've realised after testing my dps is that int/mastery and int/haste gems are a dps loss compared to a pure intellect gem in a red socket. the exact same is true for yellow sockets straight mastery or straight haste proves to be higher dps. Now i have mix matched my gear w/ mastery gems in blue sockets. with the only exception of my legs were i get the socket bonus. With this way of gemming it proves to be the highest parsing dps for my gear.

Talents

After talking to evgeny and running sims of my own there is really only 1 option for talents which to say the least is disheartening. Echo and Elemental blast out preform all other options by a decent margin.

DPS parses

Jin'rok - http://i.imgur.com/9uewMR9.jpg

Council - http://i.imgur.com/gXlybO8.jpg

Durumu - http://i.imgur.com/MScN5BH.jpg

Primordius - http://i.imgur.com/0wIrRtN.jpg

Attitude towards raiding

Progression - We are going to wipe, how can i personally keep wipes to a minimum and help us kill the boss faster

Farm - I want to relax a little more, i've done this stuff before and im comfortable with what i need to do

The raid team - I want to enjoy who i am raiding with, Not people who are constantly being downers and making the game less and less enjoyable

Why me?

I'm extremely committed to whatever i set my mind to, Not to sound bigheaded, but i learn incredibly fast when it comes to bosses and mechanics. It takes me 1-2 pulls to see and understand what i need to do for a boss. That being said i'm not the messiah and am not always perfect i do however try to keep mistakes to a minimal.

My Expectations

I have high expectation when joining a guild that is focused on progression i take this things very seriously as i would hope everyone in the raid does.

I expect everyone to bring 120% to each raid as i do

I expect everyone to keep up with class changes

I expect everyone to research encounters before hand and know their specific role in each encounter

I expect every to be able to utilize their class abilities and be able to sacrifice personal dps/healing for the sake of the raid.

I expect everyone to have the best flasks/consumables available to them.

Being able to take criticism and intelligently support defend what they are doing in the raid

I expect that the officers and leadership respectably handle each situation and that all decisions are made for the best of the guild and the raid team.

C

Unfortunately I do not anticipate an opening for another shaman (of any flavor, really) in the near future.

i will just have to dazzle yall with my logs^-^ i'm in the process of figuring out how to set up WoL and ill post them some time later tonight for ya.