Jêzebeth App

Jezebeth

Name: Jê(alt0234)zebeth

Class: Paladin

Spec: Protection Working on Ret OS

Prof: JC (600) Mining (600)

Armory link:  http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/J%C3%AAzebeth/simple

So I'm not sure if you guys take social member but that's what I would like to do.  I came back to wow about a month ago and want to have some fun but still play the game.  I don't mind doing back up for anything either.  I really enjoy playing with your guild members.  I've played with twelve, allaska, and estarrilol.  I don't mind doing thing for the guild either even as a social member, such as running people through instances or scenarios for valor cap, or farming materials for the guild.  I left the guild I was just in because it wasn't going anywhere with casual raiding, the gm couldn't even get a group of 10 to show up all on the same day.  I do watch your stream sometimes when you guys raid to.  Not that it's really relevant if you do take me on as a social but I've raid led in Cata and Wrath, and I've raided some in Panda so far.  Wrath is when I came to know world of warcraft.  I don't bring drama and I have a pretty good sense of humor. :D  I don't beg for items, if I want something i get it myself.  If you have any questions just ask :)

Hi there and thanks for putting in the application.  I have not been in game very much, due to a big crunch in my classes outside of game, so I feel a little out of touch with the current social recruits.  I would like to put further invites on hold until I get a better comfort level with the people who are currently in a trial status.  But I will bump your forum access up to guest for now, so you can cruise the site a bit.

Good Afternoon, Jezebeth.  *shuffles papers*

I'm Negido, it's a pleasure.

ENOUGH SMALL TALK!

1.  Do you like to dance?

2.  Do you drink?  If so, what's your drink of choice?

3.  What's your favorite disney movie?

4.  Do you play any other games outside of wow?

5.  What's your current favorite song?

6.  Do you have any vices?

7.  Do you do any nerdy non-video game things?  i.e. mtg, warhammer, etc.

8.  That's it!  Great!

Thanks,

Negido

1.  Do you like to dance?  Only alone O.o

2.  Do you drink?  If so, what's your drink of choice? Screwdriver but I'll drink anything with vodka in it ^.^

3.  What's your favorite disney movie?  101 dalmatians 

4.  Do you play any other games outside of wow? League of Legends Rift Sims Call of duty Final fantasy pokemon .. this list could go on and on

5.  What's your current favorite song?  I'm so sick flyleaf

6.  Do you have any vices?

7.  Do you do any nerdy non-video game things?  i.e. mtg, warhammer, etc.  uh.... i like .. anime? does that count?

8.  That's it!  Great!