GW2 - Mina

Mina

Hi guys :) My name is Judy and my main is Mina Aino. I was the defacto guild leader of Vicimus until we PvEed the world and got slightly burnt out on the game... and abandoned all my babies. I sent them to the loving arms of SoH knowing that you guys would take good care of them. I went back to playing League of Legends for a while until I realized I missed the GW2 community... so here I am!

I have a lv 80 ranger and Necro and PvE and WvW... (Mostly PvE... the only time I ever seriously WvW was when I run with SoH or run around as tonics) I'm coming back into the game, and since most of my core guildies joined SoH - I didn't want to be that guy and try to steal all of them back so I decided to join the "dark side" (*cough*Hunt*cough*) instead.

I have talked to a lot of the guild before and ran dungeons with a lot of you so I hope you guys remember me and will welcome me into the guild :) I'm looking forward to running around WvW with Tyrlis again and I'm up for running dungeons any time.

Mina!! I knew we could get you to sample the Kool-Aid!! (thanks Hunt ^^)

I'll get you set up with Recruit status on the forums and get your guild rank changed to Intern.

In the mean time make sure to read the follow threads and reply in them. 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Cya in game! :lol: