GW2 - Cryus

Cryus

Hey guys. I figured that I would go ahead and introduce myself a little since many people may not know me.

I joined SoH back while playing Aion then came over to the WoW chapter. Last night I bought GW2 on a whim, much to the displeasure of the wife. Dont worry I bribed her with promises of using my buy 2 get 1 free coupons at gamestop. I live in Texas so I use weird words like yall and horses. No I dont own any horses or cows or other herd animals. Yes I do hunt and wear cowboy boots and hats. And yes Texas is better. Just believe me.

Currently I am levleing a Norn Engineer and so far really like it. Still getting used to all the new keybinds and the fact that I can use a pistol and shield at the same time. I mean really why a shield? If you have other people shooting at your how much good is a shield going to do? Pretty strong shield I guess. Its been forever since I have filled one of these things out so if there are any questions just ask. Catch you in game.

-Cryus-

What the fuck are these horses you talk about?

It is rumored by people from Not-Texas that we use these beasts as transportation. This rumor is mostly false. I have seen a police officer on horseback pull over a guy in a corvette for speeding.

I appreciate the gesture here - however, I think members in good standing (you have an active Vet tag) can simply introduce themselves to a new chapter in the chapter's board.  That seems to make more sense to me than posting it in the public forum.  :)

Nice to have you along Cryus -- please shout if you need anything. And remember, wiki is your best friend.... in game just type

/wiki something you want to know

and you're good to go. Also, dulfy.net is a great resource, as are you guildies ^^

Cya in game!