GW2 Application - Lindels

Lindels

Hey everyone,

I have a couple of friends in your guild, and they always have really good things to say about it, so I've decided to apply.  Although I got GW2 when it first came out and tried it a bit, I've only really started playing recently with my boyfriend, who is also going to apply.  I'm pretty hooked now, and I usually play every night or so.

My main character is Lindels, a lvl 80 Elementalist.  I really like playing in world vs. world, but I enjoy pve too.  I've only done a couple of dungeons so far, but I'd like to get to know them all.

I started playing games with a tiny game called Shaiya, and then graduated to Aion when it came out.  Of the three, GW2 is definitely my favorite so far!

Outside games, I'm a 30 year old female.  I currently live in NY, and work at a flower shop.  When I'm not being sucked into my computer screen, I like doing things outdoors like hiking and camping.  I was supposed to be camping this weekend but unfortunately we've been rained out!  I also like to grow tomatoes and other vegetables.  

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all.  Thanks for considering me!

Lindels

Welcome to the boards Amy!

I played Aion, too back in the day and still sometimes miss flying. I can't tell you how often I've jumped and wished I could glide, lol, esp. here in GW2 ^^

I now have the sincere pleasure of inviting you to our Chapter as a Recruit. I'll alter your forum rank in a moment so you can fully access the forums (our bat cave!) Soon you will receive a PM from me here (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please take a moment to read the following threads and reply in them. 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Please either /w Fera Moan, Huntyre or Ankin in game, or leave your account name here so I can invite you.

I found you and have sent you a guild invite -- just accept and click "represent" on your guild tab :)

Cya in game!!!