GW2 - Maverick Dangerzone

Maverick Dangerzone

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman,

My name is Steve.  I've been playing GW2 since launch, but I was on a different server for a while, and have never had many large groups to play with, so I took a break.  Just recently to Crystal Desert to start playing with some of my rl friends who are in your guild.  They're always talking about how great SOH is, so I've decided to apply.  My character is a thief that I'm still continuing to learn how to play.   I enjoy world vs world, even when we're not winning.  (but it would be nice to win!)  I have done pve, dungeons and I enjoy those too.  I look forward to having the opportunity to run with large groups of SOH, if I'm fortunate enough to make it into your guild.

A little bit about myself - I live in Cleveland.  I'm dating a girl that lives in NY (who I'm currently visiting for Labor day weekend), whom is also applying to your guild.  I like long walks on the beach. :)  I really enjoy MMORPGS.  I've played Warhammer, Aion, and Star Wars.  I do also like to play some console games.  

Thanks all,

Maverick Dangerzone  <~~~~~  long story

Hello Steve -- welcome to the boards!

I've heard a lot of nice things about you and Amy and now have the pleasure of inviting both of you to our Chapter as Recruits. I'll alter your forum rank in a moment so you can fully access the forums. Soon you will receive a PM from me here (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please take a moment to read the following threads and reply in them. 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Please either /w Fera Moan, Huntyre or Ankin in game, or leave your account name here so I can invite you.

Nevermind! I found you, lol. Just accept the guild invite next time you log -- and remember to click "represent" at the bottom of the guild tab ^^

Cya in game!!!