FFXIV - Scoops

Scoops

Hello all! 

Just a quick post to say hi, and a bit about me.  I've landed here thanks to Opal, who I've known for 12 years or so now -- what a girl! ;-)

I played FFXI for about 6 years on Diabolos server and loved every minute of it.  Was really looking forward to playing XIV, and ended up playing Aion since beta to hold me over until launch.  Well, as we all know, 1.0 was a horrible disaster, and I've been stuck in Aion ever since.

Finally was able to get my character created on Leviathan yesterday, looking forward to getting started and hoping this version ends up being everything is was meant to be.

I am a Systems Engineer in real life.  Pretty much on the quiet side. I try to drink and golf as much as I can, and football is here! Yahoo!

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Hi Scoops.  I'm looking forward to meeting you, and thanks (both of you) for being so flexible and rerolling to join us on Levi. =)

(Opal I'm going to give your Vet title back ahead of schedule so that you can manage his applicant review thread.)

What did you play in FF11?  What are you planning to focus on in ARR?

In FFXI I primarily was Black Mage, Paladin and Thief, but I had every job leveled to max in one way or another.  In XIV I'll probably go with Thurm to start but as long as the game holds up I'll likely level most things.  I have 5x level 65's in Aion and a few 40's and 50's.  I like to experience the whole game ;)

Dear Scoops,

I have a few obnoxiously pertinent questions for you.

1.  Do you dance?

2.  Favorite Disney movie?

3.  Favorite band?

4.  Would you play a game called, 'Cowbell Hero'?

5.  Are you a better big spoon or little spoon?

6.  You have a deadline on Monday, the boss is getting impatient and angry.  He expects you to create nuclear fission by Monday, but seriously, is this guy off of his crocker?  The resources available are your Assistant (Jeffrey), a banana, Smoke Grenades, and a twinkle in your eye.  Using these resources how do you intend to achieve the almost impossible goal that your boss has given you?

Thanks,

That'll be all,

Negido