FFXIV: Del'wynn Bajhiri

Dyschord

Hello! My name is Jeff and a friend of Mily.

I've been playing MMOs for about 10 years. Mainly WoW. Most notably I was an officer in a progression 10man guild on Windrunner server during Wrath and Cataclysm. I played a Shadow Priest for most of my WoW career.

I'm currently studying Computer Science. Hoping to be a Software Engineer.

I'm usually calm and/or quiet and pretty easy to get along with. I don't start trouble or like to get involved in it. I've read the conduct policies and couldn't agree more with them.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Family additions! Woooooooooo.

Down to business.

1.  How do you feel about walruses(walrusi?  walri?)?

2.  Favorite disney movie?

3.  Do you drink, if so, drink of choice?

4.  Optimist or pessimist?

5.  You have the color purple and your dreams, what future will you make with this?

6.  You put a lime in a coconut and you stir it all up, what did you just create?

7.  How do you feel about Robin Williams?

8.  Can you dance?

That is all.

Thanks,

Negido

Edited by Negido

Yay computer science!!

Yey c++! What I really like about Comp Sci is

Runtime Error!

Please contact post support team for further assistance.

Welcome!  So!  You're "usually" calm?  That implies that you Hulk out at times.......care to share what are your triggers?!  

Usually. When I get to know people, I get comfortable enough when they say incorrect things about tv, movies, etc. Some of my friends insist on using this against me and do things like insist that an x-wing is not called an x-wing even though I've told them countless times what it's called. It's really not that hard to remember, the thing has wings that look like an X. That's why it's an X-WING. Stop pretending it's called a split-wing.

Willkommen!

What class are you focusing on initially in FF?  What level are ya?  What can you do in a kitchen - what's your best dish?

Danke.

-I'm playing a conjurer right now. I'm liking it and look forward to my WHM robes. Something about those robes just makes me want them.

-Currently 21.

-I'm pretty good at simple meals. Pork, chicken, pasta, breakfast. If I'm making food for myself I like to try new spices. I've recently been working on making my chili better.

-My best is probably the chili, but I like making omelettes for myself.

Welcome to the boards!

Does your entire shoe collection consist of nothing but sneakers?  If not, why?

How do you feel about stickers on TV's?

For or against Lalafells?

-No, some black shoes. Sometimes the occasion calls for more than a pair of sneakers or maybe I'm feeling fancy.

-NO STICKERS ON THE ELECTRONICS.

-Lalafells are certainly better than gnomes. They at least look like they have souls.

-ABSOLUTELY NO STICKERS ON THE ELECTRONICS.

Hey Dyschord

< Mily's husband. Played a few games of L4D2 with ya a bit back. Mily said you'd be apping. I'm still stuck on Lamia instead of Leviathan until server transfers open up, though.

I haven't forgotten the late night zombie gauntlets. Being stranded until at least October sucks. Look forward to having me as a healbot.

Hey and welcome =)

Everyone else handled all the pertinent questions, but

is the most important imo!

You Lalafells are alright by me. Especially the ones with mustaches.