Lemon Wedgie aka Fremen Aleph.2853

Fremen_Aleph

At the suggestion of Commander Tyrlis I submit this application for membership.

My real name is Brandon... I am an RN and I live in the Seattle, WA area.

I am an old school gamer. I am 35 and have been playing video games my whole life.

My fav genre(s) tend to be FPS and RPG's, though I dabble in them all.

I play GW2 alot...

I have 5 games I downloaded/pre-oredered from Steam that I havent even played yet because of this @#*& game!

So here I am... ask or chop away... however you guys do this thing

Fremen_Aleph

Hey man. Sorry I didn't have a lot of time to talk at you tonight, we take reset pretty seriously and I ended up commanding CDBL.

Can you tell us more about your experience in GW2? Which professions do you have? Do you prefer WvW or PvE? What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

@ Huntyre - I was drawn to SoH because I liked that there is a website where members could collate strategy outside of TS... and I felt that I could learn alot since my exp in GW1 and 2 is mostly PvE to be honest. But I aspire for more

@ Tyrlis - Well, Vanilla Ice cream for sure... and no worries I'm sure you were busy and that is why Crystal desert kicks WvW butt.

My exp in GW2 in mostly in PvE and thus far has been my preference though only because I lacked the exp and coordinated teamplay in WvW. I have 8 char slots (and dreams of a lvl 80 for each prof) though I mostly play my lvl 80- human ele as I am trying to complete the map and make "The BiFrost". My other char are >lvl 40

I have found a fun build with my ele

20 fire 10 air 10 earth 30 water with signet/fire aura - 5%+damburn and all the associated aura boons in earth(prot) and air(fury-vigor). water max (apply aura to chummies)- 20% dam on water attune w/vul, - remove con on attune or 10% dam+ >90% health

Then max out signets fire, earth/water, air... (I switch of using heal sig, and pulsing heal for its con removal- easily interupted though)

Using Daggers with the auras in water and air attack skills you can spam auras that apply prot/fury/vigor/might all while doing damage/ immobllizing or blindin your prey. Its been fun and has been a hard build to break out of... cause its just so darn colorful and fun to watch.

I know my skill names are off but you get the jist...

Anyway, Ill see you all out there...

Fremen_Aleph aka Lemon Wedgie

--"There is no such thing as innocence. Only degrees of guilt"  WH40K --

Hiya Lemon Wedgie! Welcome to the forums and the guild!

You came to the right place if you wanted to broaden your horizons for being more than a PVE Hero, These guys are the best :x
Hope to see you around soon

Nice 40k quote. ;)

I just finished my last 80, so now I'm slowly working my way through map completions.. only 4 more chars to go. 

Ugh dear lord, idk how you don't tear your eyes out from sheer boredom

Hiya, and welcome to the forums! We do, indeed, enjoy our WvW and strategizing. In fact, you'll find we enjoy a lot of things here ^^

I'd like to get you set up here with Recruit access so you can start looking around (especially the 3 threads linked below). We use forums A LOT so make yourself at home. When you're done reading the links below, please check for a PM from me (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please respond where applicable ;)

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • Mumble download and setup is here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Cya in game!!!