GW2 Intro Griff

Griff

Hey, guys! Some may know me, some may not. I have been on CD since beta, and a Comm since Sept of 2012. Most that know me do so as the co-founder of pDyn, but, alas, those days are long gone. I was a long time vet of GW1, and cut my MMO teeth on Asheron's Call and Ultima Online. I am likely to be one of the older guys at the ripe old age of 43, but still young at heart. :) I am retired Army, live in Panama City Beach, FL (Central time), and genuinely enjoy gaming with a good group of people. For awhile now several of us have grouped under the CRTZ (Critz ~N~ Gigglz) tag while much of the previous server drama died down. We have now reached a point where we want to explore a larger guild and find a forever home. I'm not the biggest wordsmith of the group, so please feel free to ask me whatever questions pop in your head. I look forward to getting to know more about the members of SoH, and hope that myself and group will be seen as a valuable addition to your community.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Griff! Good to see you. 

I've altered your forum status from Guest to Recruit so you have full access to the GW2 forum. Just send a mail or /w to Fera, Tyrlis, Dililah or myself when you have time and we'll get an invite sent over to you.

We use forums A LOT so make yourself at home. When you're done reading the links below, please check for a PM from Fera (look for red in the upper right corner).

Please respond where applicable 107%20Wink.png

• read and sign the Code of Conduct here
  • GW2 Chapter new member orientation here

Look forward to seeing you in game.