GW2 Intro - Cathryne/Ardanna

Ardanna

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bahahaha!! That's hilarious! I actually laughed out loud :-P

I would probably make a joke of it if that actually did happen. "What? You want to put me where? I'm going to take down what? You guys are nuts!!"

You need to agree to come out with us at least once purely for this purpose, yes?

What sort of build do you favor in your dungeon-going?

Welcome, Cat! I loved your intro. Congratulations on the move!! It's a very exciting time. My husband, Pride, and I are just getting back into the game after our move in Oct + holidays keeping us busy. I look forward to getting to know you!

Thank you, Vanity! Congrats on your move as well! It's definitely quite a task, but definitely worth it when all is said and done!

You need to agree to come out with us at least once purely for this purpose, yes?

What sort of build do you favor in your dungeon-going?

You would probably have to drag me kicking and screaming. I MIGHT do it if it were the last thing in existence on GW2...  :p 

I honestly don't really do a lot of research into builds. That, to me, is work. Therefor, not fun to me. I pretty much do what my husband suggests...lol.

Very solid app. I'm exactly polar opposite to you in our views of PvE and PvP. Hopefully we'll be able to show you how PvP can be fun, and maybe you'll be able to shed some light on how PvE can be enjoyable :p

PS. +1 for seeing you in our chat room.

Edited by Noesis

Very solid app. I'm exactly polar opposite to you in our views of PvE and PvP. Hopefully we'll be able to show you how PvP can be fun, and maybe you'll be able to shed some light on how PvE can be enjoyable :p

PS. +1 for seeing you in our chat room.

I'm scared to go back in there. It was dark and I'm pretty sure I was violated once or twice. Mentally. I'm scarred for life now.

Seriously, though... You should see me in there more in the future. I enjoy making new friends and talking to people.

And I'm sure I could show you a thing or two. And I have just never been a fan of facing another person. That and I'm pretty sure that I have absolutely zero skill...lol