GW2 :: SoH Guild Application - Abaddon

Abaddon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Abba! I like your initiative in reaching out for a guild that suits your needs better than those of the past. We're a supportive bunch, as others have stated. But we're also more like a family and love to have a good time together. I look forward to getting to know you.

See you in-game!

Welcome to SoH. I'll come right out and say that you should edit your avatar so that you aren't advertising your other guild...

Also, I'm going to agree with everyone else that you should get one toon to 80 and geared into at least exotics, which will make farming money and gear for your other toons much easier. I'm partial to warrior, but that's because I don't enjoy leveling much and warrior is the first profession I picked.

What do you do outside of gaming? Are there any non-MMOs that you particularly enjoy?

Haha sorry about the avatar, that is my current gravatar. It has been changed with a placeholder. :) Outside of gaming I just work, play with graphic design, draw, read, play guitar/keyboard/drums a bit. Another MMORPG I used to play is D&D Neverwinter (put 70 hrs into it), which is a great game, especially for a FTP it's incredible. But I am heavily into military simulator, survival, and zombie games. My all time pride and joy is DayZ. I played DayZ mod every single day all night since it came out, so I am a master at the hunting of players. :p I've played every DayZ mod and know everything about it, and am also the head DayZ admin for US.PR servers, and have experience with mission/map editing in Arma II. Sadly, those DayZ servers have been taken down cuz servers are pretty vacant now days. Bought the Standalone on day one and it lacks too much for me to get into yet. Nothing beats the classic mod! Otherwise, I play CS:GO (Ranked), Arma II (and mods), Rust, 7 Days To Die, Arma III (and mods), Borderlands 2, The Binding of Isaac, Torchlight 2, and Terraria (meh). I also have Contagion, Damned, Miasmata, Tomb Raider, Don't Starve, Tropico 4, and the Walking Dead on my Steam list and haven't had a chance to try them out yet...sigh. :rolleyes:  You are all more than welcome to add me on Steam and creep my profile or game with me sometime: stringer182   I also used to stream a lot but haven't lately. I need to get back into it. Send me a follow? :)Pr_abaddon

Edited by Abaddon

I personally prefer no vehicles, just needs more weapons/clothing/zombies and it has to run properly. It runs like crap still at this stage. Can't wait though, it will be really good in a year or two. :)

I think the map is far too large for just running. but I agree on everything else. no military weapons except for the VERY RARE exception. 

mostly I want vehicles to tie the victim to the back of it and drive em around... I'm a nice guy I swear