Wildstar intro - Ardent

Ardent

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bash, welcome! Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Do you have any non-gaming hobbies? How does it feel living so close to the glorious state of Wisconsin that I miss so much? I would also like to request another embarrassing story about PriVanity, but don't cheat and steal Kendyl's...

Where in Minneapolis are you? I live in Mac-Groveland area of St. Paul :)

Woohoo! Our numbers swell in the TC!!!!

I live in Downtown Minneapolis, near Loring Park. -- There's a couple other folks who are in the metro area too... Perhaps a meet up could be in our future. 

Woohoo! Our numbers swell in the TC!!!!

I live in Downtown Minneapolis, near Loring Park. -- There's a couple other folks who are in the metro area too... Perhaps a meet up could be in our future. 

If it was on June 29th I could attend...Family Reunion in Grove Lake that week.

Hi Bash, welcome! Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Do you have any non-gaming hobbies? How does it feel living so close to the glorious state of Wisconsin that I miss so much? I would also like to request another embarrassing story about PriVanity, but don't cheat and steal Kendyl's...

Let's see:

1. Perhaps :) I'm an engineer and have been playing MMOs for a while. I started with FFXI in 2003, moved to WoW when it came out and played right up until the TBC. I took a break since school was getting harder and harder and didn't start again until GW2 released. I am enjoying being hooked again.
  2. I love to work on cars. At the moment I'm in the process of frankenstein-shoehorning a later model TDI diesel engine into my beloved 28 year old Volkswagen. The wiring scares me ..
  3. It feels great to be close to Wisconsin, as the cheese (and curds!) find their way into being features at many restaurants. What I DON'T LIKE is that Spotted Cow will not supply across the border :(
  4. I will try to think of an embarrassing story, or at least manufacture one and get back to you.

Hi!

Hi Ardent.

What's Spotted Cow?

I'm going to set you up with Guest access and immediately take measures to make sure that people other than me are setting up people like you with access in the future, so that we can be more responsive in the future. :D