Wildstar Intro - Corruptor

mattplex

Welcome aboard!  Sad that FFXIV leveling left you bored -- the end game is very well-done and I have a definite man-crush on Yoshi-P, the lead developer.

I'm excited for your profile picture selection on the horizon!

I don't know what to pick... SO many choices... An 80s movie? A 90s PC game? Comics? Wrestling? Warhammer 40K?

Can't!  Feel too guilty that I haven't gone since you were required to go prior to Confirmation.........

What's up with the plex?  Is it like suplex?  Are you doing WWE Divas?  How do you feel about how OCD John Cena is regarding the use of his kitchen?!

Ya this is my general internet handle, created from suplex. Lot of characters for online games I make have plex as a suffix. Megaplex, Superplex, Holyplex, Doomplex, depends on the character. But I stuck with Corruptor for Wildstar as I wanted something neato.

And I try to catch Divas here and there, the crap is more fake then the actual events though, since they are trying to pass it off as reality. I didn't see the episode with John in the kitchen though haha I watched the last episode where Natty draws portraits like a 7 year old autistic kid.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You my friend should try Dragoon! At level cap, our rotation is something like this...

Heavy Thrust(HT)->Impulse Drive(ID)->Disembowel(DIS)->Chaos Thrust(CT)->Phlebotomize(PH)->True Thrust(TT)->Vorpal Thrust(VT)->Full Thrust(FT)->HT->TT->VT->FT->PH->ID->DIS->CT->HT->TT->VT->FT->PH->TT->VT-FT

Then repeat... Oh, and don't forget your cooldowns(Internal Release, Blood for Blood, Bloodbath, Power Surge, & Life Surge) or your off GCDs (Spineshatter Dive, Dragonfire Dive, Jump, Leg Sweep & Mercy Stroke).

And of course most boss fights won't let you get the entire chain off so you'll be modifying it for each fight.

Oh well I'll be damned! That's not bad haha I miss the days of 15 rows of toolbars. Like EQ2... You had to basically Shift+Alt+Ctrl+CapsLock+4 to cast a spell on toolbar 13. But that game also had a lot of flavour spells. Something definitely missing from a lot of MMOs, especially FF14. That game just bored me way too much.

If I want to transform into a bear with flaming fists, I should be able to.

She's like 5'7" I thought?!  That's crazy tall in female world.

5'5" is listed on Wiki, which is pretty average.

Lana is 5"7" and you can see it!

Also decided to make my photo a combination of wrestling and hockey.

Behold! Murder-suicide king, Chris Benoit!

(Not his fault, his brain was hamburger)

Edited by mattplex