Wildstar Intro - Corruptor

mattplex

Just out for a rip are ya, bud?!  Welcome!  

Don't be scurred, natch is always allowed.  

What thrash metal are you doing of late?  

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Do you know any hot mounties?

What other scandalous things can we know about you?

I actually only listen to old stuff haha But for newer stuff.. I have been loving Lazarus A.D. and Rumpelstiltskin Grinder.

Shoes... Um.. 2 loafers. 3 runners. So 5 I guess.

I do not know any mounties. They only usually deal with smaller cities that have a small police force.

Scandalous? Oh dear... I'm a recovering catholic? lol

Ironically enough our name has nothing to do with Slayer, but many people make that connection. Great intro by the way and welcome to the forums. My two quick questions are: Do you enjoy PvP, and have you seen Strange Brew?

I do enjoy PvP! Moreso open world, cause ganks are fun. Natch. And battlegrounds. Arenas not so much.

I have seen a bit of Strange Brew, I'm more of a Canadian Bacon guy myself. BORRRNN IN THE USAA, BORRRN IN THE USAAA x infinity

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you rooting for the Habs?  Does recovering = still feeling those pangs of guilt?! 

Very disappointing on your lack of hot mounties connection.  Have you at least encountered moose?

As of right now, I don't care who wins the cup. I usually cheer for a team that hasn't had their cherry popped yet (except for Minny and Vancouver). And since CBJ, STL, and SJS are out, I really don't mind who wins. Although I feel whoever comes out of the east, will get ruined by Chicago anyway.

And no, no guilt. I'm completely over it haha It's just the most scandalous thing I could think of.

I have seen moose on the road, but you have to be driving to the mountains. Otherwise... It's just boring plains.

Edited by mattplex

You're ruining my Canadian stereotypes, FYI.  World view = shattered.  Can't level = even.

GJ at keeping up, so far!  

hahah Sorry mang! But rest assured, becase my city is pretty far north, It does usually snow until late May... Just not this year.

Welcome!  Guy Fieri has been responsible for most of my unhealthy burger nights, DDD is banned in my house.  :(  I'm more of an Ina Garten girl myself -- I desperately want to to be Jeffrey Garten so she can feed me...

PS. If you're still into FFXIV, the guild has a chapter on Leviathan that you'd be welcome to join.  ^^