WildStar Intro - Skiggs

skiggs

Hi everybody!

http://youtu.be/YlmECL2ED2I?t=1s

My name is Gregg, I’m 29 years old, married and live in Florida.  As far as experience, I've played many MMOs, some a lot more than others.  The longest tenured MMO was of course WoW in which I did everything (who hasn't).  I haven’t played that in a few years.  That's where most of my raid experience lies.  I've also played SWTOR, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, and Rift.  Lately I've been having fun playing the Diablo 3 expansion.  I like all flavors of games but tend to bounce back and forth from FPS to RPGs.  I have Playstation 4 but all it does right now is play Blu-rays.

Outside of gaming, I enjoy spending time with the wife, playing recreational softball, CrossFit, cycling, watching most sports (go Redskins, Capitals, Wizards, and Orioles!) and playing with our two cats.

oQhrKVw.jpg?1 ngon8kp.jpg?2

As far WildStar goes, I've had my eye on it for a very long time.  I've only gotten to play it in open beta. I still haven’t decided what class to play, but I will probably be a Chua…  I'll also be interested in a rotating raider spot if one is available!  I was looking for a mature guild to play WildStar with.  When I read what South of Heaven was all about I had contact Vanity!  I hope to be a good fit for you guys.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic