Wildstar Intro - Arrhythmia

Arrhythmia

Hi all!

I was perusing the forums when I saw your post and enjoyed what I read about your guild and I'm impressed by your website.  A little about me: my only MMO experience was with WoW which I thoroughly loved from vanilla until Cataclysm.  I joined a casual guild on a small server at level 59 when I got a PM "Hey guy, why don't you have a guild tag?"  I stuck with that guild through Cataclysm, eventually becoming raid leader and guild leader.  We were small and casual, but I was proud to take down Lich King with them on 10 man and work halfway though on 25 man (we had trouble getting 25 decent players for more progression.)  I quit mostly from burnout and haven't played an MMO since, until I got interested in Wildstar by reading about it on Ctrl+Alt+Del.  I'm looking for a less stressful situation in this game with more mature players and much less drama.  I'm a team player and feel I have plenty of raid experience.  I'm older (41) and saw you had a few people my age on one of your poll posts.  I'm married with a 5 and a 15 year old, and 2 dogs (sorry, i'm allergic to cats).  I'm a family doc, but have enough free time to play and do some raiding/PvP.  I'm looking forward to launch and hope to learn more about your guild!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome to the forums!  I've set your access as a "Guest" so that you have full access to our forums!

I was big-time into WoW during the same time period (although got lucky enough to meet the fine folks in SoH in early MoP, so I played until last August or so) and it was a fantastic raiding scene.  Glad you decided to jump back on the MMO horse.

I won't hold it against you for not being a cat person, although if you have any pictures of your furry ones (the dogs, not the children!), you should definitely post them!

I second the request for dog pics! I'm not allowed to own one because of my lease and my working a 9 to 5 would be unfair to the pup. But I want to steal every dog I see on the street because dogs are awesome. 

We'll get to the kicking ass part once the game launches, but first a few questions for you:

What's your best dance move?

What's one of your guilty pleasures?

What moment in your kids' childhoods are you going to tell their friends to embarrass them?

And I have this weird rash. Can I send you pics and get your professional opinion on it? (Sorry! That was in poor taste, but I imagine you get a lot of questions like that.)

Welcome to SoH, Arrythmia!

Yes I'm a medic.  Angina is chest pain, so appropriate.  Asystole(flatline) was a taken name, so I'm sticking with Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat). I just felt it was appropriate with the shock paddles.  Best dance move is the white man overbite, Scotch and Bourbon are my guilty pleasures as well as home brew, I will embarass my kids with pictures of them playing Xbox in their underwear, and there's a saying that if steroids and antifungals can't cure a rash, send them to dermatology! Try hydrocortisone or micatin over the counter.  And I forgot to mention that Slayer is one of my favorite bands and South of Heaven one of my favorite songs by them :lol: