Wildstar Intro - Arrhythmia

Arrhythmia

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackal: I've never seen events where alcohol is involved go well, but that's the point, isn't it?

Haha, I agree. I find I enjoy drinking events more once the game 'matures' a little bit, Everyone is very goal-driven at launch as we're getting things up and running, but once that new car smell wears off, it's nice to occasionally engage in activities that focus on social interaction. I imagine it'll take some time to get there what with all that Wildstar has to offer!

Great introduction - I think you'll find SoH to be a good home.

I'm quite curious to hear the story of how a man without a tag takes a totally random invite and develops such loyalty that he stays through multiple expansions and eventually inherits the guild.  I hope the story ended well?

Makiko: I have 2 free dogs (they were given to us) so I don't know they're exact pedigree, but we have some good guesses.  The first is a 14 year old black lab ?Chow mix named Stacy.  She's a trooper, still likes to escape out the front door if left open and run around the neighborhood avoiding us so she can pee in other peoples yards.  Other than that she is very sweet and patient with the 5 year old.  The second one is about 6 he's a Terrier/ Lhaso Apso/?weiner mix named Patton who is very cute, but is a complete bastard.  He likes to sneak onto my side of the bed and sleep in my spot and will bare his teeth and bite me if I try to get back in.  My wife has to get him to move.  He still will occasionally drop a deuce all over the house just out of spite.  I will say he's mellowing out a little bit. Teaches me never to name an animal after a general.

Ashin: loooong story but Reader's Digest version: I'm very loyal, I stuck around when others left including the founder because I had developed relationships (friendships) within the guild.  I did my best to get us back to raiding and succeeded in doing so, but got burned out being raid and guild leader.  By the time Cataclysm rolled around the bi annual "there's a new expansion, I'm finding a new guild" epidemic occurred and I decided I just wasn't having fun anymore.  I turned guild leadership over to another officer who had been there longer than me cause I thought he could handle it with the blessing of other officers.  Apparently 6 months later he emptied the guild bank and moved the guild over to another server with very few of the other members.  They have apparently reformed with a small, tight knit group of casuals on the same server.  So I guess it didn't exactly end well, but they're still around so I guess it's OK.

Sorry for the wall o' text