WildStar Into- Cottage

Cottage

Hey all!

I noticed that you guys are recruiting for the upcoming WildStar launch and I am really interested in the type of guild you all have going on!

So gaming info:

I was part of a raid progression guild during Wow's Cata and MoP. I was the lead rogue during my year and a half there, and loved the friendly competition with dps battles. My big pull was the PvP, a lot of my time was spent leading bg groups and such. The main reason I left the guild (and game) was a massive high school drama garbage show between he guild leader. Somethin about him trying to hit on a married girl in game. Not judging your life but, I just wanted to have a good time not listen to an episode of Jerry Springer. Other then that I play Dota 2 a fair bit but I am beyond stoaked to start WildStar.

Some ME info :D

I'm a young professional just about to graduate and start my career in high tech sales. I am a huge fitness guy so if I'm not at work, I'm at the gym. I am east coast so if anyone else if there I'd love to hang out irl and make actual connections. I am pretty talkative and pride myself on being socially excellent and a constant party. 

Some WildStar info:

I am really cool playing any class the guild needs, and I've had experience in all three of the holy trinity. I prefer pvp servers and dominion but am willing to change for a solid guild. I can raid some weeknights but weekends are always better for me. I'm not entirely sure how you guys structure your guild but I would love to assist in running PvP areas of the guild. :D

That's me in a nutshell! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you guys!

-Frank Taylor

Edit! May 19th

I wanted to add some more fun facts about myself!

1. I used to work for Disney World, so I know a bunch of awesome secrets

2. I'm a closet anime fan, like Full Metal Alchemist and Ruroini Kenshin

3. I only started playing MMOs because I wanted to keep in touch with friends when we graduated high school.

4. I was president of my fraternity in college

5. I've been to Africa and seen a lion just chillin on the side of the road. No big deal.

6. In college I recieved my universities highest honor for character and excellence in leadership ;)

7. I'm an Aries!

Edited by Cottage

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cottage and welcome. One of the Chapter Leads or WS Officers should be around in the not too distant future to change your status to Guest so you can have a look around.

We're very big on LOW drama...like super BIG on it. So, it's unlikely you'll see much, if any, around here.

We're big on PvP and will be digging into as much raid content as we can.

Look forward to meeting you.

Welcome, Cottage. I have updated you to Guest (my first one! weee!). Make yourself at home ... there's even a place for our members to talk Fitness!

Echoing Huntyre on drama. We don't need it.

We're playing around on Pergo for the rest of Open Beta, feel free to hit anyone up for an invite if you'd like.

Welcome to the Forums !

Proof will be ecstatic to see another Dota player

How do you feel about baja Blast Mountain Dew?

What is your favorite movie of all time?

Shark or Dolphin chose only one.

Baja blast is the only reason I would rather go to Taco Bell over Chiptole.

Favorite movie of all time: So I used to work for Disney World and so naturally I have a love for Disney movies. So I gotta say Tangled. Flynn Ryder is my man.

Sharks most definitely, fish are friends..not food.  

Great intro, and welcome to the forums. It's nice to see another person that not only likes to take part in some pvp, but is also willing to lead a group into the fray.

Have you played any other games in the WoW genre? Warhammer, Aion, GW2?

Is your nickname Frank the Tank?

Do you or have you ever owned a longboard?

Welcome, fellow newbie!

Two questions: 

Tacos or burritos?

Can you juggle?

I'll be honest I never really noticed the difference. Both of them give me food babies so it's all the same to me :p

Great intro, and welcome to the forums. It's nice to see another person that not only likes to take part in some pvp, but is also willing to lead a group into the fray.

Have you played any other games in the WoW genre? Warhammer, Aion, GW2?

Is your nickname Frank the Tank?

Do you or have you ever owned a longboard?

It has been! Back in high school :D. And I used to skate but never long board. Would love to now though! I enjoy surfing though. 

I played Tera for a little but that's it. I was a pretty die hard WoW fan till everything kinda changed. 

Edited by Cottage