Wildstar Intro - Etoro

Etoro

That's fantastic; I love reading about this stuff from someone who lives it!

Do you do any work with exotic birds? Any Alex the Parrot-like experiences?

Also, since we pretty much latched onto your job as our topic of discussion from the get-go, I feel like bringing it back to WS for a moment. ;)

You say you'd roll whatever we need, but to be perfectly honest we're at the start of the game and we don't know who all will be around, who will be able to raid that we didn't expect, who will suddenly burn out or become disinterested, who comes to hate their first class choice and feels the need to re-roll, etc... What catches your eye the most? If you've checked out the WS forum you've probably seen our Class Choice poll. For the record, esper shot out to the lead at first and spellslinger sat at 0 votes for a good three days, so I don't trust this group of goons to really tell us what our class makeup will be for raids. :p

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me started with mantis shrimp.  I still say they are aliens.

That's really interesting about the one snake you described - so its docile around everyone except that keeper?

All these stories are really amazing.  Despite the fact that our guild holds a "people first" attitude, I think you'll find wide agreement that animals are generally cooler (and often more civilized).

I wouldn't say she is docile at all, she is very active.  She isn't agressive though is how I would put it.

That's fantastic; I love reading about this stuff from someone who lives it!

Do you do any work with exotic birds? Any Alex the Parrot-like experiences?

Also, since we pretty much latched onto your job as our topic of discussion from the get-go, I feel like bringing it back to WS for a moment. ;)

You say you'd roll whatever we need, but to be perfectly honest we're at the start of the game and we don't know who all will be around, who will be able to raid that we didn't expect, who will suddenly burn out or become disinterested, who comes to hate their first class choice and feels the need to re-roll, etc... What catches your eye the most? If you've checked out the WS forum you've probably seen our Class Choice poll. For the record, esper shot out to the lead at first and spellslinger sat at 0 votes for a good three days, so I don't trust this group of goons to really tell us what our class makeup will be for raids. :p

I've worked with a whole host of different birds ranging from small guys you can find in any pet store, birds of prey, parrots, and even ostriches.  Right now I'm working with eastern screech owls, rainbow lorikeets (if you haven't seen one check it out cause they are so dang colorful they look fake), senegal parrots, doves, and a congo african grey parrot (same kind as Alex the PArrot).  The african grey is a complete and total ham and is too smart for his own good.  He knows how to fake being sick so that he doesn't have to go out and see people (how I assume a few of us online gamers can be at times).  Also every day when you shut the lights off he says "see ya later".  If you have to come back into the building after he has told you goodbye he gets super pissed and holds a grudge for a few days.

As far as what class jumps out at me the most I'd have to go with stalker tank.  I've always gravitated to stealthies in games and have enjoyed tanking in other games so that's the number one that I will have.  I'm the kind of player that will probably have three toons that I keep geared in usually all the roles.  With that being said I currently plan to have a stalker (tank or dps as main spec), a medic (heal MS), and a engineer (tank MS).  I've also played around with the idea of a DPS esper and enjoy the play style but seeing as a lot of their hard hitting spells require a charge up with no motion it has made me question the viability of them in raids where it seems like movement will be constant.